Yuck! Nothing rhymes with Orange. | The Boneyard

Yuck! Nothing rhymes with Orange.

Reaction Score
I watched replays of the Lady Vols first 2 games. Horston (IMO) make the wrong choice. Same ol same. Why would any baller choose Tennessee? Glory days are long gone.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
1573306145745.png

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Nothing rhymes with orange? How about:

I lost my orange
When it was crushed by a door hinge.

:cool:

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I watched replays of the Lady Vols first 2 games. Horston (IMO) make the wrong choice. Same ol same. Why would any baller choose Tennessee? Glory days are long gone.
Holly may be gone but this is very much the same Lady Vols.
The talent is massively overrated-Can't believe KK was once the #1 ranked post in the country.
Extremely sloppy defensive technique-Against ETT Lady Vols were in the penalty at the 5:43 mark of the 1Q
No discernible offensive scheme, players are uncertain where to go and as a result are literally "accidentally" bumping into teammates and knocking them down on cuts to the basket.
SEC is going to feast on Lady Vols this season.

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The talent is massively overrated-Can't believe KK was once the #1 ranked post in the country.
Extremely sloppy defensive technique-Against ETT LAdy Vols were in the penalty at the 5:43 mark of the 1Q
No discernible offensive scheme, players are uncertain where to go and as a result are literally "accidentally" bumping into teammates and knocking them down on cuts to the basket.
Agree with your assessment but I would point out that one other aspect of the LV’s this season that also mirrors past teams is that they partially make up for a stagnant offense by crashing the boards in waves, and this is the biggest TN team ever. I would also add that Horston will be the LV’s best player by the end of the season, if not sooner.

It will be interesting to see if TN’s massive size advantage will translate into a win against an undermanned Irish team in South Bend on Monday night.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Extremely sloppy defensive technique-Against ETT LAdy Vols were in the penalty at the 5:43 mark of the 1Q
And yet the Vol fans seem to have given Harper a free pass: no matter how ugly the team plays this year (and next?), it's all Holly's fault! After all, it can take YEARS for the players to unlearn nothingness. In the meantime, they'll giddily celebrate nailbiter wins over East Tennessee State.

Muffet better figure out a way to beat Tennessee on Monday or else she is dead to me.

Reaction Score
Agree with your assessment but I would point out that one other aspect of the LV’s this season that also mirrors past teams is that they partially make up for a stagnant offense by crashing the boards in waves, and this is the biggest TN team ever. I would also add that Horston will be the LV’s best player by the end of the season, if not sooner.

It will be interesting to see if TN’s massive size advantage will translate into a win against an undermanned Irish team in South Bend on Monday night.
I believe this will be the key to the game, obviously.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom