You've been waiting for Tenn stats... | The Boneyard

You've been waiting for Tenn stats...

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
...and I finally got to see the game. Was very concerned when this morning's paper had a girl in an orange jersey at the top of the college BB page. Also after the first quarter. But boy, did the freshmen come through for the team. And the team out-rebounded the trees!

Bravo!

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
I was so excited last nite I forgot to include the link to the spreadsheet.

Did I mention bounce passes? Or bodies on the floor? They're still, inexplicably, the gang who couldn't shoot straight (oh, thank you Crystal) but they sure can play defense and they never stopped moving on either end of the floor.

Two in a row gives great hope the switch has flipped for this crew. Don't know why I should be proud, but I am.

Boo-yah!

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
I find it ironic that the Tennessee fans were saying that UCONN was not the UCONN of old (it's true) and that they would have a real chance of beating them. They pointed out many close games and the lack of size...then...when they lost by 15...they are measuring their great potential having played UCONN so close for a half. I know fans can be somewhat delusional but wow.....it's a "they are not good at all" to a "we must be getting good because look at the first half."...lol....I guess you guys are bad until you win by 15....then you are a great measuring stick for their program! I am confused....lol...

Reaction Score
JRRRJ: Thank you again for the work you do for all of us.

Reaction Score
@JRRRJ perhaps you can add career table to advise of upcoming player milestones as per thread?

Happy to assist, if you have any questions.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
@JRRRJ perhaps you can add career table to advise of upcoming player milestones as per thread?

Happy to assist, if you have any questions.

That is not impossible, but first I have another project to complete -- getting summary per-40 spreadsheets for every team since 2000.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom