OT: Youtube tv | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT: Youtube tv

Reaction Score
Actually, I found it works better on the phone or tablet than on tv’s ( I have Roku Premiere units). Most of the time it works fine on tv’s but now and then it goes into streaming circles where you have to go back out and come back in, and other times you get noticed to resign in to google with a code. This usually happens if you’ve used it that day in a remote location away from your home or on another tv elsewhere. All in all you save money but have some inconvenience at times.

This is most likely due to the inferior network adapter of the Roku primiere when compared to a modern phone or tablet. The newer Roku streaming stick+ upgraded to a dual MIMO network adapter which is better but still not perfect. I upgraded to the top of the line Roku ultra which offers Ethernet connectivity and I have not had a stutter or streaming circle in over 3 months.

Reaction Score
i just looked at their channel lineup for central ct and they seem to cover all of the possibilities for UCONN games. SNY, ESPN’S, FS1, 2. AM I missing something? Also has all the live local channels which many other streaming doesn’t. Is there a catch here?
Dont give YouTube any of your money. Try sling,psvue or any other number of stream services. YT anti free speech and is making it harder for content creators to make money off their hard work.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom