Your Viewing Plan for today: | The Boneyard

Your Viewing Plan for today:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
College basketball was taken away from us and now we have it back. It will be a full day of watching for me and I'm curious how the Boneyard plans to attach today's slate.

My plan:

Noon: Turn on FS1 for Oakland @ Xavier. Not expecting much of a game and I don't know if I'll watch the entire game fully, but curious how the young Xavier team plays against a wing-led Oakland team. Greg Kampe is a great coach too.

2PM: I'll start watching in earnest with the Fairfield/Providence game. I live 20 minutes from Fairfield so I follow both Fairfield teams. I'll watch this game as long as it's close.

The Memphis/Saint Mary's game should be good and I can't remember the last time I've watched Saint Mary's play that's not a previously recorded game from the night before. Rooting for the Aussies to beat the Tigers big time and Mary's brings in their second top-100 recruit ever in Jabe Mullens.

Kansas State/Drake could be decent too.

4PM: I honestly think the UMBC/Georgetown game could be close. UMBC is the 2nd best team in the America East and they return 9 rotation players, so they are one team whose continuity will be very helpful early in the season and I'm curious how that compares to Georgetown's heavy turnover. I'm most excited to watch UMBC's 5'2 star Darnell Rogers.

Outside of the UConn game, this time features the game I'm most excited to see today: Northern Iowa vs Western Kentucky. WKU returns Charles Bassey after recovering from a knee injury. UNI's AJ Green is a star. Both teams are easily top-10 mid-majors. I'll watch this game if/once the UMBC/Georgetown game gets out of hand.

Other interesting games at this time:

* Bowling Green/Michigan: Hit tip to BGU's Justin Turner for spurning an opportunity to grad transfer and return to Bowling Green. Arguably the best team in the MAC, this game has upset potential.

* UT Arlington/Oklahoma State: Cade Cunningham's debut and UTA is one of the better teams in the Sun Belt.

7PM:

If the Pepperdine/UC Irvine game was on TV, that'd be an excellent mid-major game but I'll be tuned in to the URI/Arizona State game. I don't expect it to be close but excited to see Remi Martin and Josh Christopher against URI's big transfer haul to pair with Fatts.

I'll be paying attention to the Saint Peter's vs St. John's game too: two very similar teams with hyper aggressive defenses. SIU-Edwardsville/Saint Louis is on ESPN+ so will at least follow the box scores and maybe catch a minute or two of that game to follow Sid.

8PM: Showtime!!!!!!

Good games on after UConn:

* UCLA vs San Diego State
* VCU vs Utah State (I'll record this game to watch Thanksgiving morning).

Last edited:
Reaction Score
College basketball was taken away from us and now we have it back. It will be a full day of watching for me and I'm curious how the Boneyard plans to attach today's slate.

My plan:

Noon: Turn on FS1 for Oakland @ Xavier. Not expecting much of a game and I don't know if I'll watch the entire game fully, but curious how the young Xavier team plays against a wing-led Oakland team.

2PM: I'll start watching in earnest with the Fairfield/Providence game. I live 20 minutes from Fairfield so I follow both Fairfield teams. I'll watch this game as long as it's close.

The Memphis/Saint Mary's game should be good and I can't remember the last time I've watched Saint Mary's play that's not a previously recorded game from the night before.

Kansas State/Drake could be decent too.

4PM: I honestly think the UMBC/Georgetown game could be close. I'm most excited to watch UMBC's 5'2 star Darnell Rogers.

Outside of the UConn game, this time features the game I'm most excited to see today: Northern Iowa vs Western Kentucky. WKU returns Charles Bassey after recovering from a knee injury. UNI's AJ Green is a star. Both teams are easily top-10 mid-majors. I'll watch this game if/once the UMBC/Georgetown game gets out of hand.

Other interesting games at this time:

* Bowling Green/Michigan: Hit tip to BGU's Justin Turner for spurning an opportunity to grad transfer and return to Bowling Green. Arguably the best team in the MAC, this game has upset potential.

* UT Arlington/Oklahoma State: Cade Cunningham's debut and UTA is one of the better teams in the Sun Belt.

7PM:

If the Pepperdine/UC Irvine game was on TV, that'd be an excellent mid-major game but I'll be tuned in to the URI/Arizona State game. I don't expect it to be close but excited to see Remi Martin and Josh Christopher against URI's big transfer haul to pair with Fatts.

I'll be paying attention to the Saint Peter's vs St. John's game too: two very similar teams with hyper aggressive defenses. SIU-Edwardsville/Saint Louis is on ESPN+ so will at least follow the box scores and maybe catch a minute or two of that game to follow Sid.

8PM: Showtime!!!!!!

Good games on after UConn:

* UCLA vs San Diego State
* VCU vs Utah State (I'll record this game to watch Thanksgiving morning).
If UMBC can beat the best team in the country, they should have no problem with the worst team in the Big East!

StingLykOllie

How do I change my name...
Reaction Score
2:00pm Illinois v NC A&T. Excited to see if the hype is real on the Illini. Not excited to watch Cockburn dominate, but will watch anyway.

4:00pm Iowa v NC Central. I want to see the Luke Garza show.

7:00pm Arizona State v URI. Gotta watch a little bit of Bobby Hurley. I think ASU is a dark horse NCAA title team.

Reaction Score
It's gonna be a full day!!! :) :) :) And it's just minutes away!

Noon - Oakland @ Xavier - FS1
2:00p - Fairfield @ Providence - FS1; checking in on Ill St @ #23 Ohio St - ESPN
4:00p - UMBC @ G'town - FS1
6:00p - W Mich @ Butler - FS1
7:00p - St. Peter's @ St. John's - FS2; and checking in on #18 Az St v URI - ESPN; then cut to . . .
8:00p - CCSU (my old alma mater) @ UConn (my old alma mater) - FS1
9:30p - #3 Nova vs BCU - ESPN
10:00p - Ark-PB @ Marquette - FS1

Reaction Score
I've always liked Saint Mary's and it's great to see them dominate Memphis early on.

DJ Jeffries had his jersey on backwards and Boogie Ellis forgot to take off his mask before entering a game.

Mary's up 8-0 four minutes in.

Reaction Score
Providence has 4 pts vs FAIRFIELD 6 minutes in. Oof
Fairfield shooting themselves in the foot with these turnovers. They haven’t really capitalize with Duke off the court.

Reaction Score
How’s that gonna work? Butler’s at 6 and we’re at 8.
Not sure, but that's what it said on the crawl on FS1. Did some team cancel out? I'll double check.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Mother In Law is making homemade pierogis from scratch right now.

May be in food coma by game time.

Would love to be binge watching basketball but I'll take the overall guy's vote of Forged In Fire over yesterday's female vote of Hallmark and Disney Christmas movies.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Had to work today so I followed the early games on my phone. Watching Georgetown game right now - my how the mighty have fallen. They are going win, but what happened there? Will bounce around a few games once this one ends, and then at 8 it's the MAIN EVENT.

And Illinois dropped 122!

Reaction Score
i’ve been WFH since march. so today, i had FS1 on all day soaking back up the big east. providence made easy work of fairfield. lot of talk about uconn’s return. and we got the prime time slot.

if feel the stars are aligning

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I had every BE game on while WFH. Skipping the Butler game to bake a pie for tomorrow, but will try to catch 1st half of Sid's game on ESPN+ (if i can figure out how - i hate their interface).

Then GAMETIME!!

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
watching SIUE, Sid's doing a lot of standing around. they're down 23-6. ugh

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Butler in a dogfight, no pun intended with Western Michigan - they're playing well representing MACtion!

Why on earth is "f1ght" changed automatically to beat? What the ...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
lol looks like butler wasn’t ready. better to not get to xtra innings. we’re on in 15 mins

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I plan on being pretty chill tonight. There will be two teams one of whom is UConn, refs, two baskets and a ball on the television screen, so given the circumstances with the pandemic, I will consider this a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom