YOUR top 10 of the pre-Lobo era | The Boneyard

YOUR top 10 of the pre-Lobo era

Reaction Score
Ok let's have some fun. Who are your top 10 players in UConn Women's basketball from the pre Rebecca Lobo Era?? (Players Geno didn't coach included). This might be a hard one.

Reaction Score
Peggy Walsh, Cathy Bochain, Laura Lishness, Renee Najarian,
Wendy Davis & of course Kerry Bascom... four more to make ten-- Megan Pattyson, Debbie Baer, Lori Kulo, Orly Grossman

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bascom, Lishness, Davis, Baer, Walsh, Pattyson, Grossman, Najarian, Curl and Ferrier.
Why no Cathy Bochain? Wasn’t she the all time leading scorer at one point. I didn’t see her play, so just asking.

Reaction Score
Why no Cathy Bochain? Wasn’t she the all time leading scorer at one point. I didn’t see her play, so just asking.
You have a point. And from what I read there was no three point shooting in her day or her career scoring would have been higher.

Reaction Score
Never paid attention to the teams before Geno. When Cathy played for Uconn. I was playing high school. Started watching UCWBB in 1987 when Laura Lishness was a freshman.

Reaction Score
Never paid attention to the teams before Geno. When Cathy played for Uconn. I was playing high school. Started watching UCWBB in 1987 when Laura Lishness was a freshman.
There are few articles on her in the internet but nice ones. And she was part of the committee that voted to hire Geno as coach for UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom