Your Saturday Viewing Guide | The Boneyard

Your Saturday Viewing Guide

Reaction Score
A more modest slate today, but still some good games.

Earlier today, if you've got nothing going, at noon North Dakota State/Nebraska could be a close one, same for Drexel/Pittsburgh at 1. Two locals play at 2 between Fairfield/Stony Brook.

3 PM: LSU/Saint Louis should be an excellent game, plus Saint Louis is a hard working, fun team to root for and everyone hates LSU. Saint Louis has always been a tough draw and they are even deeper this year. My pick for #1 team in the A-10. South Carolina/Liberty at 4 is a solid draw too.

6 PM: North Texas/Arkansas. North Texas is arguably the 2nd best team in the C-USA and Javon Hamlin is one of the best guards in the country. It'll be fun to see how Musselman makes adjustments in Year 2. Rhode Island/South Florida is on at 5:30 while Loyola Marymount/Minnesota could be a decent tilt and an opportunity to watch quite possibly the largest team in D1 with Loyola Marymount and their 6'6 245 "point guard" Eli Scott.

7 PM: Little Rock/Western Kentucky should be a good one. Western Kentucky has had an excellent start to the year after beating Northern Iowa, Memphis and battling hard against West Virginia. Little Rock is also one of the better mid-majors in the country and if you like watching mighty point guards Harlem's 5'7 Markquis Nowell stars at Little Rock.

8 PM: Virginia Tech/Villanova and Notre Dame/Michigan State both solid Power 5 matchups. I really like Mike Young and curious to see how he leads Tech in Year 2.

9 PM: Montana/USC. Shout out to the Griz!

Sacred Heart transfer Cameron Parker debuts as Montana's new starting point guard and this game is a good chance to see how a nearly brand-new USC roster competes against a solid, veteran and well-coached Montana team (I'm biased). Evan Mobley with an incredible debut with 21 points, 9 boards, 3 assists, 3 blocks, a three and a steal against a near victory against California Baptist.

Enjoy!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom