Your Plans Next Weekend | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Your Plans Next Weekend

So, What Are Your Plans Next Weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
I finally got the wife to agree to letting me have uninterrupted time to watch UConn football games because the kids are older now....the past two games she pokes her head in, sees the score, sees the disgust on my face, and then guilt trips me by saying, "this is what you wanted uninterrupted time for?"

I punish myself to watch the whole game just to fulfill my quiet time! :)
you should see if you can transfer your "uninterrupted time" to basketball season

Reaction Score
I will be at the game . The athletes and university deserve our support. These kids work incredibly hard whether most ct. fans acknowledge not. Save your booing, comments for message boards etc. I honestly believe in the stadium if you are there you should support athletes! These are college kids not professionals! Ok go ahead and starting booing me. I am 62 so it will not hamper my self esteem , LIKE IT DOES 18 year olds .

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Not paying to watch this crap show anymore. Again, sorry for the student athletes but this is on the AD at this point. Will keep one eye on the game on the tv. I'll put it out on the back patio so I can get some yard work done.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'll be watching via stream.

Start a new project for work and am heading east across the pond for a few weeks. So, I'll be wrapping up my Saturday night watching the game.

Reaction Score
I'll be watching via stream.

Start a new project for work and am heading east across the pond for a few weeks. So, I'll be wrapping up my Saturday night watching the game.
Country?

Reaction Score
I plan on going. Can’t seem to get CBSSN on spectrum. It actually hurts me more on TV than in person.

Reaction Score
The weather has been too nice to watch the game live. Will record the game, not pay attention to the score and watch it at a later time on Saturday.

No matter the score, I’m excited to go to the West Point game.

Reaction Score
I plan on going. Can’t seem to get CBSSN on spectrum. It actually hurts me more on TV than in person.
I had that same issue on Spectrum in FL. I dropped CBSSN since nothing that I wanted to watch could be viewed over Spectrum. I was able to watch soccer last week but not UConn football. I will be listening to the Purdue game on the Varsity app. I'll go the UCF game in November since it is only 40 minutes away.

Last edited:

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Betting everything I have on Purdue no matter what the spread is
How brave of you. Are you going to the game or just continuing to be a curmudgeon.

I will be there for the student athletes to cheer them on and listen to UConns wondeful band at halftime

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
How brave of you. Are you going to the game or just continuing to be a curmudgeon.

I will be there for the student athletes to cheer them on and listen to UConns wondeful band at halftime
I don’t live in Connecticut anymore so just gonna watch it on tv. Gotta recoup the losses I’m gonna take on them not getting 3 wins. Might as well make some money if I’m going to be miserable.

Reaction Score
Hey,
Coming to the UConn v Purdue game, does anyone know if a car can be left overnight in any of the tailgating lots?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Anyone who normally doesn't attend but wants to show up for this game let me know. I have a few extra tickets I wouldn't mind giving away as long as they get used.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Hey,
Coming to the UConn v Purdue game, does anyone know if a car can be left overnight in any of the tailgating lots?
They tow. First hand knowledge.

Reaction Score
Just by looking at the poll now compared to 2 days ago, it looks like more people will be changing their minds about boycotting the Rent on Saturday. Edsall gone, new interim coach, new starting QB, new attitude (hopefully) - all worth supporting the team for.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I finally got the wife to agree to letting me have uninterrupted....
I was really rooting for you up to "uninterrupted". Unfortunately you took it in a different direction than I was expecting.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Betting everything I have on Purdue no matter what the spread is
I had thought about that as well, but it was an easier choice when RE was coach. Now I need to see how the team responds to Spanos before I make that call.

Reaction Score
I'll be watching it on my phone through YouTube TV while at the Bethlehem Fair. Fair food takes precedents over literally everything

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom