Your college basketball team needs a bucket, who ya got? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Your college basketball team needs a bucket, who ya got?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Or just pick Bird and not worry about whether or not there is a guard on the team.
NBA Bird would not onlhy demand the ball, he'd tell the other team what you were running and what shot he was going take. Then he'd make it.

Not so sure about college Bird. He had a rough championship game again Mich St. Of course they had a pretty good kid name Earvin on the team.

CL82

Reaction Score
I don’t know how he’s not on this list.

if I take my husky blue goggles off he was the most effective college player in my adult lifetime.
Shut and eat the mojo sandwich commie!

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score

if I take my husky blue goggles off he was the most effective college player in my adult lifetime.
Keep the goggles on. Augie without the goggles is hideous.

Reaction Score
Rip Hamilton
I know it's a homer response, but I thought the same thing when I saw the thread. I have always said, every time Rip shot, I thought it was going in. Never had that feeling with any other player, college or pro. Not sure why I felt that but I did.

Reaction Score
I know it's a homer response, but I thought the same thing when I saw the thread. I have always said, every time Rip shot, I thought it was going in. Never had that feeling with any other player, college or pro. Not sure why I felt that but I did.
Because he was always in control, smooth and steady. Made it look so easy. How could he miss?

Reaction Score

Laettner created those:

"I remember where I was when it happened moments."

Four straight Final 4's and back to back National Championships.

In that 2.1 seconds against Kentucky he was unnerved...

Laettner brought the ball down, faked to his left, dribbled to his right, then turned mid-air and launched a fadeaway, all within 2.1 seconds. He didn't miss a shot in that game. Pitino should have guarded the inbounds. Of course Laettner should have been ejected earlier.

Arguably one of the top 5 college players ever. Ice cold assassin.

The best four year college player ever?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

"adult lifetime" - I see what you did

:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Absolutely Kemba. I felt he could score whenever he wanted to. Vince Carter was another good one.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
That list should have Durant on it
kd wrecked the ncaa in his one year at texas. this is a good vid of how he wrecked the best players in the nba before even playing his first game. he might still be growing.

i vote kd for college bucket getter.

CL82

Reaction Score
If there’s 11 seconds on the clock...give me Roscoe Smith.
He may not get the bucket, but it will be entertaining.

Reaction Score
Kemba has three buzzer beaters (vs Villanova, @Texas and vs Pittsburgh in the 2011 Big East Tournament)

Shabazz has two buzzer beaters (@ Villanova and vs Florida)

Reaction Score
My favorite player of all time but 7-21 & 5-8 from the line in the National Championship game could rule him out

Not relevant. He was repping the Indiana St. Sycamores. That team was only there because of him.

Reaction Score
I'd go with Bird.

I love that RIP got some love here. He had the Washington buzzer beater, but he also hit some daggers in other big games.

There's another guy who hit a game winner in the 82 championship game. His name was Michael something. I heard he was decent at the next level, too.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Having Zion on that is so disrespectful to all players on that list.

It's not like the list was about only putting most accomplished players over past 60 years.
It was a mash up of different players with different styles from different eras.

There are at least 40 players more deserving than Zion, Doug M, Jimmer or the other guy

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Moses Guthrie FTW.

1620953494786.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads