Your Coach | The Boneyard

Your Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is the most positive person I have seen and he keeps his hair looking good throughout the whole game. You guys have a good one. He was encouraging players throughout the whole game

Reaction Score
I don't know how the first two posters thought of that as a negative. Diaco is the kind of coach players can get behind. He stays positive and doesn't look like the coach to throw kids under the bus. Those coaches build programs up

Reaction Score
If only his game plans were as well defined as his haircut.

Reaction Score
I don't know how the first two posters thought of that as a negative. Diaco is the kind of coach players can get behind. He stays positive and doesn't look like the coach to throw kids under the bus. Those coaches build programs up

Again, STFU and go away. I don't need sympathy posts from Memphis fans. Memphis is like the lifelong loser who finally wins tallest dwarf in the circus and can't shut up about it and doesn't know how to handle it.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

On this board, Diaco has responsibility for much of the team's poor play. A lot has been made of coaching and game-planning errors that many here believe is why our team doesn't have a few more wins, which I agree with to a certain extent. Not everyone hates him, but the general opinion of him is very negative. Therefore, anything complementary of him is seen as trolling.

Reaction Score
Again, STFU and go away. I don't need sympathy posts from Memphis fans. Memphis is like the lifelong loser who finally wins tallest dwarf in the circus and can't shut up about it and doesn't know how to handle it.
Wow, chill out yo. You guys beat our ass last year. It's not sympathy but respect for what your coach is doing.

Reaction Score
On this board, Diaco has responsibility for much of the team's poor play. A lot has been made of coaching and game-planning errors that many here believe is why our team doesn't have a few more wins, which I agree with to a certain extent. Not everyone hates him, but the general opinion of him is very negative. Therefore, anything complementary of him is seen as trolling.
So people rather rip him?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
So people rather rip him?

Oh God yes. The number of people who support him unconditionally are smaller in numbers and way less vocal. Diaco is definitely the least popular man in these parts thanks to the team's performance this season. Hence why to many people, it's flat-out inconceivable that anyone could view him favorably. Who knows, you could be right and he could build a winner here eventually. But any positive momentum this fan base had has been erased after three brutal losses in a row.

Reaction Score
the current braintrust is a contingent of the finest young men to mentor student athletes a universitay can buy for 8mil

they just need to do the braininess at any universitay outside of storz and spend the weekends spending 8mil at a mall in montana

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
People here are not happy. We expected to at least stop the slide to oblivion. The coach is bearing the brunt because of a few missteps as a new HC.

Congrats on a fine season, but we expect better here.

Reaction Score
tiger j jo: thanx for your humor

sledteam has a catalog of many victories this fall semester

the catalog includes victories in player lounge, grooming as you deftly hinted, vitamin consumption of first approximation, luv all over the place, special luv for opponents even when they kick sleddogs off precipice, excellent efficiency because time is not wasted on such trivialities as game plans, etc, etc, ad infinitum

have a good life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul