Young Alumni Season Ticket Drive | The Boneyard

Young Alumni Season Ticket Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'm 100% serious. If a young alumni wants to go and finds a friend, I will spring for one of the season tickets.

#filltherent

We should put together a BY fund to buy season tickets. Completely voluntary to contribute and we can hammer out some details as to who gets tickets. But if we are all serious about boosting attendance and getting out of the AAC, it takes more than talk. Time for some diehard fan action. Count me in.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
At 46, I just graduated and qualify for young alumni status for the next five years apparently. I won't be able to use them (except for maybe 1 game) since I live in Reno but I'd be up for buying a pair of tix and donating them to a fellow boneyarder. Can anyone use them if I buy them or are there restrictions on young alumni tix?

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
CAHUSKY said:
At 46, I just graduated and qualify for young alumni status for the next five years apparently. I won't be able to use them (except for maybe 1 game) since I live in Reno but I'd be up for buying a pair of tix and donating them to a fellow boneyarder. Can anyone use them if I buy them or are there restrictions on young alumni tix?

Only restrictions on purchase. Anyone can use them once you have bought them

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Here's a thread worth posting on. I'm a young alum that would love to take advantage of this opportunity. My good friend and I have fairly religious about attending these games the past few years, and attend all of them. While I'd feel guilty mooching off the Boneyard for my own seats, I've got a slightly different proposal...

My friend and I (he is Boatshow on here, much more frequent poster than myself) heavily contemplated buying an extra pair of tickets, just to be able to bring friends with us to each game. We know lots of people that are interested in attending a game or two, but not committ to a whole season. I do everything I can to spread the Uconn love; an extra ticket or two would really help sell the team to friends on the fence. We'll buy our own seats, you get us one or two extra seats and we'll make sure our guests have a great time at the game. Anyone interested?

Reaction Score
mikedog10 said:
Here's a thread worth posting on. I'm a young alum that would love to take advantage of this opportunity. My good friend and I have fairly religious about attending these games the past few years, and attend all of them. While I'd feel guilty mooching off the Boneyard for my own seats, I've got a slightly different proposal... My friend and I (he is Boatshow on here, much more frequent poster than myself) heavily contemplated buying an extra pair of tickets, just to be able to bring friends with us to each game. We know lots of people that are interested in attending a game or two, but not committ to a whole season. I do everything I can to spread the Uconn love; an extra ticket or two would really help sell the team to friends on the fence. We'll buy our own seats, you get us one or two extra seats and we'll make sure our guests have a great time at the game. Anyone interested?

Close enough. I'm in for covering a seat. PM me and we can work out the details.

Reaction Score
So I'm in for helping Mike with one ticket. Who else is in so he can buy a pair?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
So I'm in for helping Mike with one ticket. Who else is in so he can buy a pair?

Money, I'm in for one. PM me with the details.

Reaction Score
Great stuff... I'll be supporting the Huskies when they travel to Tampa this year

Reaction Score
brasssbonanzaa said:
What does UConn consider "young" alumni? As in, how far back?

5 years from graduation. Although it appears they don't check.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Hopefully others will join in (from both sides of the equation).

There is quite a bit of enjoyment to be gained from attending these games while the cost and effort involved is not as great as many may believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom