you only get one. which is it? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

you only get one. which is it?

you only get one for the rest of your days. which is it?

• cracker

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • chip

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • cookie

Votes: 30 52.6%

• Total voters

Curiouser
Reaction Score
This is a question I pose annually to my students (and is tangentially related): If you could only eat foods starting with one letter of the alphabet, what letter would it be?

I always pick C because I get crackers, chips, cookies AND coffee, cream, champagne, carrots, chocolate, and chicken . . .

(P is one runner up: pizza, potatoes, prosecco, pancakes, peanut butter, . . . as is S: seafood, sushi, salad, etc.)
A: apizza and alcohol alone is reason enough; but you also get apples, avocado, aubergine (eggplant), arborio rice, arugula, almonds, artichokes, apricots, asparagus, ahi tuna, albacore, adzuki beans, agave, Assam tea and affogato.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
While I guess this applies to every cookie, an oatmeal raisin really has to be done right. I can handle crunchy or chewy but the flavor balance and balance to oat, raisin and mixture has to be spot on. things like peanut butter cookies or chocolate chip have a lot more room for variation and still be good.

I'll enjoy a Pecan Sandy every once in a while, but for me a really good cookie has to be chewy. Nothing beats a warm chewy peanut butter cookie.

Reaction Score
A: apizza and alcohol alone is reason enough; but you also get apples, avocado, aubergine (eggplant), arborio rice, arugula, almonds, artichokes, apricots, asparagus, ahi tuna, albacore, adzuki beans, agave, Assam tea and affogato.

An Italian pescatarian, I assume?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom