You might want to buy today's Hartford Courant... | The Boneyard

You might want to buy today's Hartford Courant...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It has an 8 page pull out section on UConn football. (The last page is a full page ad featuring Blue-White Kid!)

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
unless there were other blue white kids, I don't think he's 35.

Reaction Score
For those in Fairfield County, The Hour did their preview today, too. Only two pages, but compared to what we used to get, I'll take it.

Reaction Score
Lol only a few years off Waquoit. I turn 26 on Friday. I haven't seen it yet, but I just love being used in advertisements without being informed about it ahead of time, or receiving any sort of compensation.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
For those in Fairfield County, The Hour did their preview today, too. Only two pages, but compared to what we used to get, I'll take it.
The Hour has picked it up quite a bit. they are doing a nice job(john nash especially). they covered baseball well in the spring besides the bballs as usual. fball has steped up a level. i hope we can get several of the big city papers all on the same level soon. it would be huge pr wise for uconn sports. stamford adv/norwalk hour are covering more down here, thats a good thingfor FC exposure.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Lol only a few years off Waquoit. I turn 26 on Friday. I haven't seen it yet, but I just love being used in advertisements without being informed about it ahead of time, or receiving any sort of compensation.
Tell them they gotta get rid of Jacobs or you'll sue :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul