You heard it here first Uconn will have only 3 losses all year | Page 2 | The Boneyard

You heard it here first Uconn will have only 3 losses all year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nailed it

printcomp.aspx

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
With the two losses we've already had, the 3 described by the OP would give us 5 on the season. If we somehow pull off a 3 loss season with 5 losses, he'll really be able to tell us to put it in our pipes and smoke it.

Reaction Score
a loss to florida
a wtf loss
and a late season loss either in aac or ncaa tourney

I will resurrect this thread in April to say I told you so
3 loses ugh?? To Yale was you counting that loss or did you have that game as a win??

Reaction Score
a loss to florida
a wtf loss
and a late season loss either in aac or ncaa tourney

I will resurrect this thread in April to say I told you so
After the Yale loss, you are right on the money. Congrats!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I don't know what everyone's so upset about; I'm pretty excited to know that we're now going to run the table en route to #5.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
time to run the table baby

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Well, I was way off in my prediction for the Huskies but was right about SMU doing nothing despite returning their veteran team. I said they'd have a successful regular season but do nothing in the NCAA's and got ripped for saying it. At least I have that. Misery loves company.

Reaction Score
Well, I was way off in my prediction for the Huskies but was right about SMU doing nothing despite returning their veteran team. I said they'd have a successful regular season but do nothing in the NCAA's and got ripped for saying it. At least I have that. Misery loves company.

I mean, they got boned by an absurd application of the goaltending rule, but don't let that slow you down.

Reaction Score
In the OP's defense I take the crown for worst prediction of the season. I said we had a 50-50 chance to repeat. Whoops.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I mean, they got boned by an absurd application of the goaltending rule, but don't let that slow you down.
They did still throw the ball away to give them the chance for that call to be made and did have a chance to win right. They also allowed Alford to hit 8 or 9 threes or does that not count? I guess the goaltending call is the single reason they lost, huh?

Reaction Score
They did still throw the ball away to give them the chance for that call to be made and did have a chance to win right. They also allowed Alford to hit 8 or 9 threes or does that not count? I guess the goaltending call is the single reason they lost, huh?

So what's your point? That unless you play a perfect game, you deserve to lose? Nobody said SMU was perfect, but if the refs didn't just give 3 points to UCLA there, SMU wins the game, and your idiotic proclamation is proven wrong.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

"Allowed" Alford?

Maybe Alford is nearly a 40% 3PT shooter? Maybe teams face good players who shoot well? Nice job brazenly defending your prediction, but Alford's shooting performance wasn't solely a function of bad defense. As much as I'll get slapped around for admitting this about a UCLA player, he's good.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
So what's your point? That unless you play a perfect game, you deserve to lose? Nobody said SMU was perfect, but if the refs didn't just give 3 points to UCLA there, SMU wins the game, and your idiotic proclamation is proven wrong.
So I said they'd nothing in the NCAA Tourney. Do you consider winning one game in the NCAA Tourney 'something'? Maybe in SMU'S world that's a great season. Now they have no wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom