You do not want to be around Geno tonight | The Boneyard

You do not want to be around Geno tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Italy didn't have it this time. Though they did screwed by Suarez not getting red carded for biting another player.

Yes, biting. Apparently he's done it twice it before.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Italy didn't have it this time. Though they did screwed by Suarez not getting red carded for biting another player.

I am not familiar with the methods FIFA has for post game review and penalization, but if that guy isn't banned from the rest of the WC, they have failed.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
Agreed. Overall officiating has been poor, lots of missed calls.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

Well, it was off the ball and the refs didn't see it, unfortunately. But if they would have seen it, Chiellini would have probably been red carded too for his elbow. Granted it was a natural reaction to being bitten, but none the less Violent Conduct. And not having Chiellini to defend on the header Godin scored on certainly wouldn't have helped Italy.

You're right, Italy really just didn't have it this time. Kinda weird, because usually they start out slow and grow into the tournament. This year they won their first game and kinda of grew out of the tournament.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Agreed. Overall officiating has been poor, lots of missed calls.
Actually, it hasn't been too bad. A little loose overall though. I think they could tighten it up some. Probably under directives to keep players on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom