You can't tell the players without a program... | The Boneyard

You can't tell the players without a program...

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
... at least some of the casual fans can't, especially with all the new faces in the last 2 years.

So I took the great team photo from the Storm-Suns game and labelled everybody who was in attendance. Maybe someone with higher-level photo editting skills can paste in Aaliyah over my "The one who's not here" note.

2021-2 Huskies and 4 legends.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Note that if you downloaded the pic right after I created the thread (like @MSGRET), the one in the post above has more legible labels for Saylor, Amari, and Azzi.

Reaction Score
... at least some of the casual fans can't, especially with all the new faces in the last 2 years.

So I took the great team photo from the Storm-Suns game and labelled everybody who was in attendance. Maybe someone with higher-level photo editting skills can paste in Aaliyah over my "The one who's not here" note.

View attachment 67992
Thanks for the PHOTO!!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Didn't recognize Piath. Wow has she trimmed down! I can see Dorka thinking: "These people have so many photo ops I don't see how they squeese practice in." Its all got to do with the fan appetite of the rabid Husky fans.

Reaction Score
Didn't recognize Piath. Wow has she trimmed down! I can see Dorka thinking: "These people have so many photo ops I don't see how they squeese practice in." Its all got to do with the fan appetite of the rabid Husky fans.
That was the first thing I noticed too, Piath way thinner. Hope her "non basketball related surgery" is not serious.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Morgan now works in the front office in the Connecticut Sun organization. Talk about slimming down, Nika looks a little frail to me.

Reaction Score
Funny how they are grouped together by the year they joined UConn.
Maybe you didn’t notice CD in the pics from the other thread… I’m sure she had a hand in that.

Reaction Score
In the upper left hand corner of the photo it looks like autumn could it be her

W

wolfe613

I didn't notice any of that in that picture but I guess I'm not a mindreader

Reaction Score
still wondering how tall Dorka really is....she is leaning forward in the back row and is still towering over everyone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom