Yo Santa, There's A Game Today! | The Boneyard

Yo Santa, There's A Game Today!

Reaction Score
What a great way to get through Hump Day on our way to a Holiday weekend! Santa is not a doctor or physical therapist so I am not going to ask for a medical miracle this year. I simply want my one present early (I've been good...kinda) and that is to help the players we have available to play today against Seton Hall play the whole game the UCONN way, the way we originally fell in love with this program and team. I feel it coming. I see the pieces coming together. I don't want to wait anymore.

Santa baby, hurry with my present today!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
What a great way to get through Hump Day on our way to a Holiday weekend! Santa is not a doctor or physical therapist so I am not going to ask for a medical miracle this year. I simply want my one present early (I've been good...kinda) and that is to help the players we have available to play today against Seton Hall play the whole game the UCONN way, the way we originally fell in love with this program and team. I feel it coming. I see the pieces coming together. I don't want to wait anymore.

Is there a chimney in the XL Center? :confused:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

BBallF, I share and 100% endorse your Christmas wish. Other than a new Ford F150 Lariat under my tree, a UConn win today is the best thing Santa could bring me this Christmas. Thanks for sharing. :)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom