Yes, Virginia, the game in on TV tonight! | The Boneyard

Yes, Virginia, the game in on TV tonight!

Reaction Score
Apparently it’s not a free stream even though it’s only an exhibition game against Southern Connecticut St.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Stream will be free just like the men's exhibition. But, there will be no bells and whistles like a regular TV broadcast. Including a running scoreboard and other graphics. I believe they just use the cameras they'd typically use to record a practice.

Reaction Score
My bad. I was looking at the audio. The video is listed further down the list. Isn’t it weird to have the audio under subscription and the video free?

Reaction Score
They're still gonna play this thing in the middle of a snowstorm? Figured they'd cancel it since it's just an exhibition game.

Reaction Score
Streaming on uconnhuskies.com, not on TV
Got me. Of course I meant streaming not TV. You have to know that when I grew up all we had were cave paintings. Once I used the word "typewriter" when I should have said "computer keyboard." I've grown so used to watching everything on my PC monitor that for me it's taken the place of TV. Then there are those of you who watch the Internet on your TV screens. With the rapid growth of technology, things are becoming muddled, especially for very old men like me. Sorry.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Got me. Of course I meant streaming not TV. You have to know that when I grew up all we had were cave paintings. Once I used the word "typewriter" when I should have said "computer keyboard." I've grown so used to watching everything on my PC monitor that for me it's taken the place of TV. Then there are those of you who watch the Internet on your TV screens. With the rapid growth of technology, things are becoming muddled, especially for very old men like me. Sorry.

Haha. I grew up on UHF and VHF myself!

Reaction Score
Thank you for this announcement specifically for me.
For a better game, the UConn men play Syracuse on ESPN2 at 7:00. Coach Hurley has made the men's team exciting to watch again. They may lose but they aren't going to fold.
For me, a BAD UConn Women's game is better that a very good (they ain't great yet) mens game. I like Hurley, great attitude--he could make the mens games watchable again, maybe.

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
For a better game, the UConn men play Syracuse on ESPN2 at 7:00. Coach Hurley has made the men's team exciting to watch again. They may lose but they aren't going to fold.

Men play basketball? Whoudathunkit!

image.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom