OT: - Yarders attending UConn-Maryland | The Boneyard

OT: Yarders attending UConn-Maryland

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I just bought tickets for the game for me and my wife. We will be up for enjoying some pre-game drinks near the arena. I took my daughter to Purdue for a college tour. We were impressed by the school. West Lafayette, not so much. I asked my Purdue alum friends where to go and they suggested these bars, Harry's chocolate shop, Brothers, and The Tap. All are walking distance to Mackey. I would like to meet some fellow yarders for some mojo building. Of course, I only want to meet you if you agree with everything I've ever posted!! I guess the wife and I will be drinking alone.

QDOG5

Reaction Score
I considered going. Can you get a hotel room at this late date?
There were plenty available earlier today. Purdue is an hour north of Indy 2 hours south of Chicago

Reaction Score
All 3 of those bars are great. Brothers by me in Indy is definitely a younger crowd, and I’m assuming it will be up there. Harry’s is fun and has great popcorn

Reaction Score
I will be there, but driving in the day of the game. Not exactly sure if I'll be there with enough time for pregame cocktail. Also, I'm heading to Nashville immediately after game. So lots of driving. If I join I'll be drinking coffee.

QDOG5

Reaction Score
We will be at The Tap in West Lafayette pregame tomorrow if any Huskie fans want to meet up. I'll be wearing a grey UConn hoodie with a Ray Allen jersey underneath and a We Are UConn tee shirt underneath. If we win and you're looking for me after the game I will be wearing a Huskie jock strap and a four time national champion tiara.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
We will be at The Tap in West Lafayette pregame tomorrow if any Huskie fans want to meet up. I'll be wearing a grey UConn hoodie with a Ray Allen jersey underneath and a We Are UConn tee shirt underneath. If we win and you're looking for me after the game I will be wearing a Huskie jock strap and a four time national champion tiara.

The mojo is strong with this one.

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
All Yarders in attendance, please make yourselves heard. Show up and show the hell out. My tv will be on full blast volume.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom