Yarders and recruits....... | The Boneyard

Yarders and recruits.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Get a load of Jim Fuller's blog on a final report of UCONN grads playing in Europe.....what a lengthy list...and what a ton of production. ( If this was highlighted previously, I apologize....have not seen it on here. Looks like it was put up on Saturday. ) Assuming the figures are accurate, I think there are some real surprises there in terms of points and other stats....yes?

Reaction Score
Get a load of Jim Fuller's blog on a final report of UCONN grads playing in Europe.....what a lengthy list...and what a ton of production. ( If this was highlighted previously, I apologize....have not seen it on here. Looks like it was put up on Saturday. ) Assuming the figures are accurate, I think there are some real surprises there in terms of points and other stats....yes?
Megan Gardler is putting up some significant numbers. Wow!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Schumaker is back playing basketball??

Reaction Score
Megan Gardler is putting up some significant numbers. Wow!
One thing I will never get is why many people cannot spell the players' names correctly. On his web page he has it as Megan instead of Meghan. Wonder if he also spells Dolson's first name as Stephanie.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
One thing I will never get is why many people cannot spell the players' names correctly. On his web page he has it as Megan instead of Meghan. Wonder if he also spells Dolson's first name as Stephanie.

It just happens with some people. Some of my relatives by marriage still insist in inserting an "h" in my name Jon. This is after 32 years of knowing me.

Reaction Score
There's a Meghan Gardler playing in Europe also? What a coincidence.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
No, but Schumacher is still playing according to Jim Fuller. I guess it's not volleyball season.
I kept thinking it didn't look right.

Reaction Score
It just happens with some people. Some of my relatives by marriage still insist in inserting an "h" in my name Jon. This is after 32 years of knowing me.

CAB: Sounds relatively mild, so to speak. You should hear what some of my relatives by marriage insist on calling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom