Yankees | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
to be fair to Ellsbury he's hurt every year. Ellsbury is going to have to have a season close to 20-25 hrs for people to not rightly suspect of some kind of PED use in 2010. With HGH testing now it's going to be more difficult to get away with cheating.

yeah but they seem to find mask for everything and that sucks........at this point throw everyone on a level playing field and let them do what they want to their body.......the team who fields the most cheaters will win!!:D

Reaction Score
Cashman is going all out to land another stick, he has contacted Derrick lee, Scott Rolen, Chipper Jones and Boog Powell. If only Manny could play first.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Cashman is going all out to land another stick, he has contacted Derrick lee, Scott Rolen, Chipper Jones and Boog Powell. If only Manny could play first.

Those are All-Star caliber bats...in 2005.

Reaction Score
Seems like people (media mostly) are a bit too anxious to throw the Red Sox used coffin dirt on the Yankees. Making me nervous that they'll start of 12-0 or something in the Bronx. We don't need these guys to be able to ride the powerful 'nobody believes in us' storyline.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
This is not 1987, and The Boss is not hiring shady PIs to gather dirt on Yankee superstars so they don't have to pay them (Wait...is A-Rod still a superstar? Strike that). Anyone in there right baseball mind does not write off the Yankees until their magic number is greater than zero with no more games to play.

I am just thankful that, as a Sox fan, the season won't necessarily be over on April 3.

Reaction Score
I think that the Yanks are going to have a lot of tie games this year (0-0). The pitching is really good!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The Yankees need a better catcher maybe we can sign Yogi out of retirement its ok he isnt 100 yet.

Why the duck would they want Yogi when Butch Wynegar or Matt Nokes are so much younger?

:oops:

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
My brother says that Bradley will be a stud and he's my go-to prospect guy. He likes the Sox this year. Combine that scouting report with this Grantland article that shovels some dirt on the Yanks and I'm feeling a little better about the season than I did last week.

I am starting to really focus on Bradley as my go-to prospect guy, too. A late round flyer to stash in fantasy for sure. I have a man-crush on Oscar Taveras that will be hard to beat, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom