Yankees 2019 Playoff Thread | The Boneyard

Yankees 2019 Playoff Thread

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
162 games in the rearview mirror. 103 wins reset to 0. Time to go out and win 11 games this month.

I'm pumped but nervous about this Twin's series. We will finally have our lineup at full strength for the first time this year but we don't know what 1st inning Paxton, Tanaka and Sevy are going to show up. Can't afford to dig ourselves a hole early in these games. Hopefully Boone learned from last year about the importance of a quick hook and does not bring in Lydon or Happ to get us out of a 4th inning jam. Use your high leverage guys to get out of the high leverage spots!

How are y'all feeling?

Reaction Score
I'm always nervous at playoff time. This season, maybe more than others, it feels like any of the teams left standing could win it all. With the exception of Houston, which really does seem to be a notch higher than the rest. I feel good enough about our pitching and am anxious to see how some of the guys who are having career years perform under the bright lights.

Reaction Score
I'm always nervous at playoff time. This season, maybe more than others, it feels like any of the teams left standing could win it all. With the exception of Houston, which really does seem to be a notch higher than the rest. I feel good enough about our pitching and am anxious to see how some of the guys who are having career years perform under the bright lights.

There is nothing more nerve wracking then postseason baseball all other sports you have a clock so you have an idea when it will end its like everything goes in slow motion in a baseball game as it is.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom