Yale scouting report v Cornell | The Boneyard

Yale scouting report v Cornell

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Dinner plans precluded my attendance at the Rent yesterday but family ties brought me to the Visitors side in West Haven. Cornell's coaching staff might be worse than UConns. Big Red QB overthrew everything, 3 ints (incl a pick six), but his mom is smoking hot. Yale has some talent but somehow managed Cornell to stick around even after they returned an on side kick attempt for a TD to make it a 2 score game with a little over a minute left and QB change , CU scored off 45 second drill (hot mom is now back up QBs mom)

. 23-17 final Eli win. Cornell sucked. Yale Should have beat Holy Cross. Had I not watched the Wyoming game, I'd be worried. Just don't let down, UConn48 Yale 10

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Gonna be tighter than that bro.. 24-21 UConn, Yale is big up front, Dudek gets hot it’s gonna be a long day chasing him.. and he’s due

Reaction Score
Dinner plans precluded my attendance at the Rent yesterday but family ties brought me to the Visitors side in West Haven. Cornell's coaching staff might be worse than UConns. Big Red QB overthrew everything, 3 ints (incl a pick six), but his mom is smoking hot. Yale has some talent but somehow managed Cornell to stick around even after they returned an on side kick attempt for a TD to make it a 2 score game with a little over a minute left and QB change , CU scored off 45 second drill (hot mom is now back up QBs mom)

. 23-17 final Eli win. Cornell sucked. Yale Should have beat Holy Cross. Had I not watched the Wyoming game, I'd be worried. Just don't let down, UConn48 Yale 10

and since OUR friend of the Boneyard and former UCONN WR is on that Cornell Coaching Staff ... I think we should watch our words. Who the frig are you?

Kashif Moore will always be prized by us

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Kashif Moore was exciting to watch. That one-hander against the Gamecocks. Wow.

But I'll agree with dvegas about the QB's Mom (especially with 6 kids.)
kenney-family.jpg

Reaction Score
Yale beat Lehigh 34-0. Yale looks like they will be competitive when UConn plays them.

Reaction Score
The only Yale game that I saw this year was against Holy Cross. They had one 75 yard pass but besides that I think the passing yardage was close to being even. Holy Cross out ran them by one hundred yards

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom