Xylina McDaniel | The Boneyard

Xylina McDaniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Hoopgurlz is reporting her official visit for Oct. 14-16.
I have seen a lot of chatter on here about her and an event called First Night. I am curious if her visit coincides with said event?

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Ah, yes, I apologize. Have not been around for a short bit. I did look on the front page, and did not see the thread. I forget how active you all are and threads disappear off the front page quick.

I have been a bit preoccupied, as I assume we ll have, with all of this realignment stuff.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Ah, yes, I apologize. Have not been around for a short bit. I did look on the front page, and did not see the thread. I forget how active you all are and threads disappear off the front page quick.

I have been a bit preoccupied, as I assume we ll have, with all of this realignment stuff.
Don't apologize. I was away last week. With all this realignment stuff I didn't see the Xylina thread. So if you hadn't asked we both would have been clueless. And I would love to see her in a UConn uniform. She would be great alongside Stef.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

No apology necessary. The link was provided so you could read what was reported by Rich Elliott and the board's reaction.

Reaction Score
I don't see her as critical given our other commits.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I don't see her as critical given our other commits.

I agree! Plus the 2013 class looks better at that position. For example Mavunga and Reimer.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She is not critical, but if Geno likes her, I want her. Also, there is no guarantee that we can get Reimer or Mavunga.

Mavunga may play the same position as X, power forward. Reimer is more versatile.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
She is not critical, but if Geno likes her, I want her. Also, there is no guarantee that we can get Reimer or Mavunga.

Mavunga may play the same position as X, power forward. Reimer is more versatile.
agreed. Geno apparently loves her attitude and work ethic. while an inch shorter than Reimer or Muvunga, a bird in the hand...as they say...

and if he does land one of Reimer or Muvunga, they will all be battling Stewart for PT at the 4, so whoever comes will be coming off the bench. i did read, however, that X was working hard on her "guard skills" with her dad. not saying she will ever be a 2, but she certainly could play the 3... but then she's battling Tuck for that spot. and maybe KML, unless she plays the "2". but can't see how she'd play there with Jefferson and Hartley till Bria graduates. man, the options are just insane...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
agreed. Geno apparently loves her attitude and work ethic. while an inch shorter than Reimer or Muvunga, a bird in the hand...as they say...

and if he does land one of Reimer or Muvunga, they will all be battling Stewart for PT at the 4, so whoever comes will be coming off the bench. i did read, however, that X was working hard on her "guard skills" with her dad. not saying she will ever be a 2, but she certainly could play the 3... but then she's battling Tuck for that spot. and maybe KML, unless she plays the "2". but can't see how she'd play there with Jefferson and Hartley till Bria graduates. man, the options are just insane...
It will be an all-star lineup. On the bench! :)

Reaction Score

I agree about Reimer; verstaile, steady and unflappable, great floor presence.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Geno apparently is also making a home visit soon. I saw that in today's article in the JI on Caroline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom