XL Tickets | The Boneyard

XL Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The reason why they are so cheap is because uconn can't play that session. They would play the night session on friday if they were to beat USF

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Correct. Thursday is one session for all 3 games but Friday is two different sessions. UConn would be in the night session (session 3).

Reaction Score
As pointed out, yes that does mean UConn fans will dominate as they wouldn't play that session. If you look at session 3 there are far fewer and much more expensive tickets.

Reaction Score
my apologies, didn't realize Friday was split into two sessions. *taking a lap* Go Huskies

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
There are no instant download tickets. Anyone know if they have pick up centers in ct? Stubhub and seat geek

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
There are no instant download tickets. Anyone know if they have pick up centers in ct? Stubhub and seat geek
Easy Seat has pickup or will be at the hilton, not sure about the others.

Reaction Score
I received an email saying my tickets would be available for pick up at 92 weston street 2 hours prior to first game. What a pain in the A$&!

Reaction Score
Easy Seat has pickup or will be at the hilton, not sure about the others.
EASY SEAT will not let you pick up the tickets until game day, don't let them fool you.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
EASY SEAT will not let you pick up the tickets until game day, don't let them fool you.
I've already picked mine up from their office in Plainville last week after I ordered mine.

Reaction Score
I talked to some chick from EasySeat today. 2 hours prior to the first game at the Hilton. After that the tickets can be picked up from the concierge desk inside the XL Center.

Reaction Score
I talked to some chick from EasySeat today. 2 hours prior to the first game at the Hilton. After that the tickets can be picked up from the concierge desk inside the XL Center.

Why did I get an email from EasySeat, today, that said to pick up tix at Execustay at 92 Weston St?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Why did I get an email from EasySeat, today, that said to pick up tix at Execustay at 92 Weston St?

There will totally not be a craigslist killer there waiting for you.

I havent gotten any email at all.... but if I have to go to Weston St on the way that will be annoying.

Reaction Score
This is the email today. Not only is this an inconvenient location to pick up the tickets, I can't imagine they are going close down 15 minutes after the session starts at 3:30pm. Starting to wish I ordered from StubHub.

This email confirms that your tickets for AAC Mens Basketball Tournament - Session 1: East Carolina vs. UCF & Tulane vs. Houston & UConn vs. USF will be available for pickup from EasySeat at 92 Weston St Unit 40 (Inside ExecuStay) Hartford, CT 06120.

Please do not proceed to the venue or box office. You tickets will be available for pick up beginning two hours prior to the posted start time of the event at the address noted above.

Please note our offices close 15 minutes after the posted start time of the event, so please ensure that you will arrive prior to this time to claim your tickets.

You will need a valid form of ID in order to pick up your tickets.

Reaction Score
This is the email today. Not only is this an inconvenient location to pick up the tickets, I can't imagine they are going close down 15 minutes after the session starts at 3:30pm. Starting to wish I ordered from StubHub.

This email confirms that your tickets for AAC Mens Basketball Tournament - Session 1: East Carolina vs. UCF & Tulane vs. Houston & UConn vs. USF will be available for pickup from EasySeat at 92 Weston St Unit 40 (Inside ExecuStay) Hartford, CT 06120.

Please do not proceed to the venue or box office. You tickets will be available for pick up beginning two hours prior to the posted start time of the event at the address noted above.

Please note our offices close 15 minutes after the posted start time of the event, so please ensure that you will arrive prior to this time to claim your tickets.

I just talked with them today and told me the pick up is at the hilton next door to the Xl center

Reaction Score

I spoke to someone, yesterday, and he said that they would be there until 8, but I did not confirm the location.

Reaction Score
I spoke to someone, yesterday, and he said that they would be there until 8, but I did not confirm the location.

Just spoke to them, and was told that I received the email in error, and they confirmed the Hilton.

Between them telling me this, and that I had to be there by the first game, I am unimpressed, so far.

Reaction Score
I got my tickets mailed to me. They were here in a day.

Reaction Score
My tickets from Easy Seat are being mailed to me.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Just got off the phone with Easy Seats. Complete amateur hour over there. Makes complete sense why the AAC chose them.

First time I called the line got cut when I was being put on hold. It happens I guess.

Second time I called I was properly put on hold (yay!) only to have some flustered human come on a few minutes later to say "please continue to hold". Ok whatever. I was on hold for probably 10 minutes before someone picked up. Confirmed that the Hilton is the pickup location and apologized for the previous email with the wrong location. And then said that anyone could pickup the tickets if they have all the pertinent info (I asked 3 different times if they needed the other person's name to which he said no...sketchy...).

I have a feeling the confusion about pickup location is going to burn a lot of people. I still can't understand why they haven't sent out a correction email. Though it seems like this whole business is being run out of someone's basement in Plainville, so I'm not that shocked they have no clue what they are doing. Go AAC!

Reaction Score
Just got off the phone with Easy Seats. Complete amateur hour over there. Makes complete sense why the AAC chose them.

First time I called the line got cut when I was being put on hold. It happens I guess.

Second time I called I was properly put on hold (yay!) only to have some flustered human come on a few minutes later to say "please continue to hold". Ok whatever. I was on hold for probably 10 minutes before someone picked up. Confirmed that the Hilton is the pickup location and apologized for the previous email with the wrong location. And then said that anyone could pickup the tickets if they have all the pertinent info (I asked 3 different times if they needed the other person's name to which he said no...sketchy...).

I have a feeling the confusion about pickup location is going to burn a lot of people. I still can't understand why they haven't sent out a correction email. Though it seems like this whole business is being run out of someone's basement in Plainville, so I'm not that shocked they have no clue what they are doing. Go AAC!

I was going to grab some tickets via them when it first popped up here on the board, but I got an uneasy feeling. Like you say, it's like someone is running the company sitting in his jammies in front of a laptop at the kitchen table.

Reaction Score
First it I ordered two tixs from them for the SMU game the tickets got lost via Fed ex. I ordered new tickets for 20 more then the next day my original tickets arrived. So I got stuck with four tickets! They seem confused and don't have up to date information in front of them. On the positive note, I was one of the people who order the Full tourney tix for 64 a piece and they arrived in two days! Its a crapshoot with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom