XL Center Season Ticket Holder Reception | The Boneyard

XL Center Season Ticket Holder Reception

Reaction Score
Will be before the Memphis game. One year they had beer short rib sandwichs that were pretty good. Moat other years were hot dogs. I didn't go last year but heard it was awful. Anyone planning on going this year? I love how they wheel down the 9 dollar beer in a cart. Can we at least get a half price beer during this thing?

Reaction Score
Will be before the Memphis game. One year they had beer short rib sandwichs that were pretty good. Moat other years were hot dogs. I didn't go last year but heard it was awful. Anyone planning on going this year? I love how they wheel down the 9 dollar beer in a cart. Can we at least get a half price beer during this thing?

We signed up, what the hay.

Reaction Score
also a silent auction. The year they had hotdogs they had two receptions. One for every one, like this year, and a second reception for Golden Huskies and above. Which was much better. Fish, meatballs, ziti, etc. 9 pm game. consider the reception as free dinner.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
We signed up, what the hay.
Where's the sign up? We have a group. One guy buys the tickets to XL yearly.

Reaction Score
How large (# people) is this market segment? Given the # people in stands, could be large % of total tix.

Reaction Score
Just got the confirmation. Food sounds decent -- pulled pork, chicken, mac + cheese, salad + more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom