Xavier post game thread. | The Boneyard

Xavier post game thread.

Reaction Score
Thank god for Diarra. He was a one man show on offense and played great D on their guards. Without him I think we might lose with Karaban hurt during that stretch. We need to work on FTs in next practices. The game should never been this close.

Reaction Score
Thank god for Diarra. He was a one man show on offense and played great D on their guards. Without him I think we might lose with Karaban hurt during that stretch. We need to work on FTs in next practices. The game should never been this close.
That gash looked nasty.

dingaling

“There’s no better feeling than winning.” K.Powers
Reaction Score
I thought Cam played great D. Kept his guy in front of him and snatched a few out of guys hands when they brought them low.

Diarra hit huge shots when it mattered like he has been doing recently.

That small ball lineup rocks.

Reaction Score
Take a road win anyway you can get it. Always going to be ugly at the end. Gotta assume that FT shooting is an anomaly.
I think I’ll have PTSD from the horn guy at Xavier. That was so obnoxiously loud all game.
Other than that lol. Great game by Cam. His ability to dissect a defense and make the right decision in traffic is second to none

Reaction Score
Teams work on free throws every practice

Reaction Score
Idk if it’s possible for Samson to stop fouling. I think we were 5/12 from the line before Newton iced the game. Almost crapped the bed but a good win nonetheless.

Reaction Score
Free throws killed us all game. We miss the front end of 1-1 and then they come down and hit a three. Happened twice.

Hurley running clock instead of set plays led to two Castle threes. Last person on team I want shooting a three.

Reaction Score
yeesh. that was some ugly stall ball and press breaks down the stretch.

Great play to get up 14, but need to close without nearly blowing that lead in 5 minutes. Room for improvement, and this isn't close with clingan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom