Xavier BET ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Xavier BET ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
For reasons beyond my control, today's ThoughtZ™ will be short and sweet. At the 7:27 mark in the 2nd half, I got the 2024 version of the Microsoft blue screen of death. All my notes to that point evaporated into thin air on the automatic reboot.
  1. The first half was painful to watch. Samson was the only real bright spot.
  2. Hurley needs to bottle today's half-time rant and save it for the next time we play a lackadaisical first half.
  3. Second half was a totally different story. Clingan, Castle and Karaban had their way with them in the paint.
  4. Diarra had the best three point game ever. 3 points, 5 boards, 4 assists.
  5. My favorite moment of the game was Newton flying in for the rebound/stuff off Spencer's missed three at about 15:30.
  6. 5:40. Tristen's feed to Castle and his Caatle's shovel pass to Clingan for the stuff. You could watch the Xavier players just deflate in the wake of that play. It took whatever shred of hope and spirit was left in them and crushed it.
  7. 43 to 28 on the boards and 29 to 13 in dimes. Stir in 58% FG shooting to 34% and you've got the formula for success.

Reaction Score
Seeing it live. Xavier was gassed at the end of the 4-0 run to start the half. We just toyed with 4 failed alley oops when up 8. Once we settled and broke their spirits just around the second media T/o it was showtime.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom