Wyoming game was.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Wyoming game was....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
a big surprise that we actually had players that could play football. Not a surprise that Randy just worried about the eligibility aspect. That the game was actually a game and could have been won if the offense had stayed on the field a little longer to rest the defense.A pleasant surprise overall.

Reaction Score
I still want to know why Edsall was staring his 3rd best QB.
Because RE is a narcissistic, egotistical coach? Everyone saw that Steven Krajewski was better than MB or Jack Zergiotis. He wouldn’t even let Steven Krajewski play his freshman year. It all boils down to being a control freak. He ran Lashlee and Dunn off each in just one year Now he has his yes man that can’t call plays or coach up QB’s. Unfortunately, the damage is done and maybe now we can right the ship moving forward.

Reaction Score
Went to a wedding so recorded the game. Starting watching when I got home and had no information about how the game had gone when I started watching. Finished the first half around 1:30 am. So thrilled by what I saw I went to bed not caring if they lost the second half 45-0. Was even more thrilled when I watched the second half Sunday am.

Reaction Score
...what we were looking for all along from the team. Entertaining. Yeah, we lost, but we actually looked like a football team. We moved the ball. Made plays on both sides of the ball in fact. Yeah, we need work, but that's obvious.

Finally, a pulse...

Prayers up to Myles Bell on the injury. Hoping for a full recovery for him...
...Just the beginning of something BIG...I believe that you'll our young players stick around and get a winning tradition that UConn is known for in basketball. Yes, we may never be Bama, however can can be a ranked team yearly!!

Reaction Score
I still want to know why Edsall was staring his 3rd best QB.
Maybe someone put a horse's head in his bed and left him a note: 'Start your third best QB' a la The Godfather...

Best answer I can come up with!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01