WVU's Bowl Match-up....I love the Irony | The Boneyard

WVU's Bowl Match-up....I love the Irony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
West Virginia's reward....a bowl matchup against a Big East team. I am sure it is killing the boys in Morgantown!!!

Reaction Score
Still would like to see them beat the tar out of the Orange.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Yeah, me too. I'm even thinking about going to the game wearing my UConn gear and rooting for WVU. I get so frustrated with Cuse promoting itself as NYC's team when, according to a NY Times fan poll, they were #5 (behind UConn). But I guess if it's on an ad inside Yankee Stadium, it's got to be true, right????

Reaction Score
Syracuse promote's itself as New York's College Team because they are the only BCS school in the state of NY. For some reason Uconn & Rutgers fans think that means NYC?? Isn't Uconn Connecticut's Team or Rutgers Jersey's team should people take offense to that?? Also, that poll you speak of was junk? not scientific or had no logical thought behind it...It was internet poll..Any NYC poll that doesn't have ND should not be considered valid..I don't want to cause trouble over here just trying to point out New York's Team is alot different than NYC's team..

Side note...I feel horrible for Uconn fans at this point. Totally unfair the way this has played out but I guarantee that you will have a home in the so called Big Boy conference's sooner than later...Your accomplishments are too great to overlook..

Reaction Score
I agree with Bonz. I posted it was POLL that RU fans jumped on to prove that they are NYC'sTeam (that they so proudly claim that to be true).

Reaction Score
I agree with Bonz. I posted it was POLL that RU fans jumped on to prove that they are NYC'sTeam (that they so proudly claim that to be true).
Haha...That's exactly what it is and what happened...Now they have run with it...I think you can corner the market more with a combination of Cuse/Uconn or Rutgers/Uconn as much as I hate to say it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom