WTIC Sportstalk | The Boneyard

WTIC Sportstalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Listening to GResh today without Joe D. Always liked Gresh when he was on the Sports hub in Boston.

Gotta be frustrating for him. In the age of the internet, can't believe TIC does traffic and weather every ten minutes and news updates every 30 during the show. Kills the continuity with no real time for 'segments'. I know old habits die hard but they need to get rid of all the updates. Let's face it - we know there will be traffic in Waterbury, on 84 and 91 and along 95. Can we stop with the constant updates please?

Reaction Score
Once an hour would be enough. More than enough really, and I agree the few times I listen to them, the updates upset the flow of the show.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
How can TIC not be on FM? I feel like there is a nice business opportunity if a station could swoop in as an FM sports talk station but they'd probably need to steal UConn from TIC. And.....I guess that is never happening.

Reaction Score
There is an FM ESPN Station. Rob Dibble does local afternoon show and rest of the day is national ESPN Radio programming

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Listening to GResh today without Joe D. Always liked Gresh when he was on the Sports hub in Boston.

Gotta be frustrating for him. In the age of the internet, can't believe TIC does traffic and weather every ten minutes and news updates every 30 during the show. Kills the continuity with no real time for 'segments'. I know old habits die hard but they need to get rid of all the updates. Let's face it - we know there will be traffic in Waterbury, on 84 and 91 and along 95. Can we stop with the constant updates please?
Been saying it for years. Got tired of screaming at the wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom