WTF???? | The Boneyard

WTF????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
big east tournament is from march 6th-march 10th

uconn spring break is from march 11th-17th

i have never seen a time when spring break wasn't during the big east tournament. looks like I'm going to miss the big east tournament this season

Reaction Score
March 11 is a Sunday. So you can go to the Friday March 9 and Saturday March 10 games if UConn makes it that far.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Just skip class and stop being a bitch. UConn probably will get a double bye and start on Thursday and if you are an upperclassman you probably won't have Friday classes anyway.
Some of us don't have the luxury of having classes that can be skipped

Reaction Score
Some of us don't have the luxury of having classes that can be skipped
1. As a matter of UConn policy, Professors/TAs can't use attendance (directly) as a way to calculate your grade.
2. How do you know what your classes are going to be now?
3. Maker's Muppet post.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
1. As a matter of UConn policy, Professors/TAs can't use attendance (directly) as a way to calculate your grade.
2. How do you know what your classes are going to be now?
3. Maker's Muppet post.
They can use it to calculate your grade if you miss a lab and as a science major, I can guarantee that I would have a lab at some point during those days.

Reaction Score
I remember the days I had these types of problems. Enjoy them while you can. I would have skipped the class- and everything turned out fine for me. Hope that helps.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Good. Now I don't have to worry about finding it on the internet while I'm away on vacation. Last year I had to watch Kemba shoot over Gary McGhee on some garbage computer running some kind of espn3 knockoff website.

Reaction Score
Just skip class, it doesn't matter in the end. Your still gonna get that piece of paper that says you graduated..I skipped class for games and if I could go back I would skip more class for games. Although I got kind of lucky because I started college in September 2006 and graduated in May 2010 so we didn't have too many meaningful tourny games in that period of time, except the final four run in 09. I do remember my soph year of college I had an accounting class from 4-645.. UConn was playing West Va. at 2 in the BE tourny. (It was march 2008, the year we lost to San Diego in the 1st round), the 12 oclock game went late, My buddy and I said class were gonna have beers and watch the game, after joe alexander dunked on sticks, we lost, my buddy and i ripped 2 shots and walked to class at like 545. The teacher says you guys are late, I looked and said I know we were drinking watching the uconn game. He looked at us and said thats valid take a seat and your good.....man the things i would do to go back to college!! sry i know i went off on a tangent..

Reaction Score
In the late 90's early 2000's this was always the case. Spring Break always started on the first weekend of the NCAA tournament and we came back during the elite 8 games on Sunday.

I remember being on campus for the BET wins in 98, 99, and 02 and the loss in the finals in 2000.

Reaction Score
Perfect, booked my Punta Cana trip for spring break and was worrying about not being able to attend the Big East tournament, but now I can just do both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom