WTF is with this message? | The Boneyard

WTF is with this message?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

I can't even change the message because I have no idea what it means or what it is looking for.

Reaction Score
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

I can't even change the message because I have no idea what it means or what it is looking for.

Looks like Fishy is trying to clean things up. :D

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I received that message when trying to paste a tweet the other day. I put some spaces in a cuss that was in the tweet and that cleared the hurdle.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score

Only people who have mostly posted crap get that. Its automated.

Reaction Score
The three letter acronym you started this post with might give one insight. Could they possibly be tired of childish F bombs?

Reaction Score
My post contain no bad language. It did contain the acronym BCU.

Reaction Score
That's the problem. In the hood, BCU means something else. The U stands for uterus

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'm getting that message now in another thread that I tried to post (Commit #7). I re-read it a few times to make sure there was no swearing or anything offensive and I couldn't find it. I'll try again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom