wtf Goodman?? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

wtf Goodman??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It sounded like Bilas was creaming his pants when Napier hit one of his fadeaways
I think there were more than a few people in the state of Connecticut creaming their pants when Napier hit one of his fadeaways.

Reaction Score
Bazz is from Boston, Goodman is from Boston. That's why he loves Bazz.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
There was definitely weird vibe from the announcers last night. They continually reminded how good a game we were watching, almost as if directed to do so by someone in the production truck. then, they cut to the half time crew who immediately say what a great, high quality, intense game we were all watching.

If I didn't know better, I think I was watching an SEC football game given the overhype by ESPN. Question is, was there a motive? conspiracy? ;)

Announcers spent a lot of time talking about how good Central Florida was throughout that game, even as UConn's beatdown became more and more apparent. I'd like it to be the case that UCF was great competition, but I'm not so sure.

Yes, I think there's some hyping going on . . . but I don't care.

If it results in more AAC tourney teams and higher seedings, then ESPN can have the money . . . which I hope finds its way back into the CT economy.

Reaction Score
I was rewatching the game and the whole 2nd half it seemed like they(Memphis) were struggling to not let the game get away.
If not for the two turnovers the non garbage margin of ten would have been a legitimate final. Credit Memphis for not quitting.
Memphis is a darn good team with incredible quickness ,yet they lost by double digits on their own floor. They are right up their with Fla. talent wise. That 's a pretty impressive win. People can put down the AAC but the top half can play with anyone.
More importantly than the number of teams that make the tourney . It will be 4 or 5
At least three will be in the round of 32 and maybe even the sweet sixteen.
Two with luck might even get farther.
Basketball can be a pretty good revenue generator for this conference.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
It was good game though. On top of that, it was on the mothership network, not News, U, or the Deuce

I am still sticking with the ESPN 8 - The Ocho....back to you Cotton..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom