Wright and Beilein | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Wright and Beilein

Reaction Score
Michigan and PSU fans are probably the worst I've run into. I do like Beilein, though.
In LA at the regional final I had a healthy dose of Michigan, Gonzaga, and FSU fans. The FSU people were beyond awful. Michigan fans are obnoxious and full of themselves; but FSU fans are just straight trash.

Reaction Score
In LA at the regional final I had a healthy dose of Michigan, Gonzaga, and FSU fans. The FSU people were beyond awful. Michigan fans are obnoxious and full of themselves; but FSU fans are just straight trash.
Pretty much every Michigan grad I know talks about Michigan like they went to Harvard. They also all pretend they have the best football team in the country despite winning 1 title in the past 70 years. They are an interesting bunch.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

What do you expect? It's in Florida. Tallahassee no less.

Reaction Score
Pretty much every Michigan grad I know talks about Michigan like they went to Harvard. They also all pretend they have the best football team in the country despite winning 1 title in the past 70 years. They are an interesting bunch.
Like I (indirectly) said, pretentious as hell, basically diet Duke fans without the championships; but not human trash like FSU fans

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If I didn’t have the lady with me I probably would have gotten into it with some of them. My first challenge to them would be to spell Tallahassee

Can't lie, I made sure I had enough double letters before I posted. Nailed it.

Reaction Score
It’s interesting that neither team has much in the way of rim protection. Spellman and Wagner, minimally. What they do is eliminate driving lanes, challenge shooters, and grab rebounds. And everyone on the floor is an offensive threat.

In (one of) my ESPN bracket(s) - I had three - I had a Michigan/Nova final picked. TBH, the other two had Virginia.

You're a weenie if you do multiple brackets. At that point you can't mention any of them unless you somehow got a perfect bracket.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
You're a weenie if you do multiple brackets. At that point you can't mention any of them unless you somehow got a perfect bracket.
I’ll take it under advisement.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
In the spirit of providing a generally misleading data point that you could totally turn into a click-bait title, in the old Big East, Beilein's West Virginia went 5-2 against Wright's Villanova, including 1-0 in the postseason.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom