WR Mike Smith | The Boneyard

WR Mike Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone else think that there is a chance we'll get to see the suspended Mike Smith back on the field this season? Maybe there is a chance he can get reinstated to the team? He was suspended for being academically ineligible and as I far as I am concerned he is still practicing with the team. If he worked hard and got his grades up i think there is a good possibility his suspension will be uplifted; maybe after 6 six games into the season he'll be in there making an impact in BE play.

Reaction Score
If he's academically ineligible, he's academically ineligible. There's not much wiggle room there, right?

Reaction Score
There was no wiggle room. He's out for the season. He had a redshirt unused anyway, and he'll hopefully be on the field for his senior year next year.

Reaction Score
He is out for this season - all of it... but hopefully he will be back in 2012 and add great depth in a 5 man rotation for 2012…

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Anyone want to anticipate our QB situation in 2012? Four-headed monster? Senior versus wildcat versus sophomore versus true freshman savior? Oh, that will be special.

And if it doesn't work out in the first two games, people will be calling for Boeing Brown or the next QB who isn't actually on campus. I can't wait.

Reaction Score
Anyone want to anticipate our QB situation in 2012? Four-headed monster? Senior versus wildcat versus sophomore versus true freshman savior? Oh, that will be special.

And if it doesn't work out in the first two games, people will be calling for Boeing Brown or the next QB who isn't actually on campus. I can't wait.
I htink there is at least a fair chance that we bring in a JUCO quarterback. It isn't that uncommon, Iowa State did it, Syracuse didn't bring a JUCO but had the ex-Duke hoop player,to get them through while they developed Nassim, Cincinatti brought in the Wake backup who had some eligibility to get through to Pike. It is an effective way to fill a critical position when you have a quarterback that needs to grow. You could even let Nebrich get a redshirt year next season if you wanted to. West Coast teams do it alot.

Reaction Score

Like most great MLB teams, we're going with a solid 5-man rotation. McEntee, McCummings, Nebrich, Cochrane and BLAISE DRISCOLL. The other teams won't know what hit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom