WR Matt Drayton Not Available for Syracuse Game | The Boneyard

WR Matt Drayton Not Available for Syracuse Game

Reaction Score

Alternate access link here

-> Matt Drayton, a redshirt sophomore wide receiver on the UConn football team "will not be participating in football activities at this time," according to a statement from the university's athletic department, after he was arrested last week…

…Drayton was charged with disorderly conduct and third-degree assault after being located by police. He was released on a $2,500 non-surety bond and is awaiting disposition. His next court date is Oct. 19 in Rockville. <-

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Dang. Well....we have the answer to "what happened to Drayton on the depth chart?".

Reaction Score
Why put yourself in a position to get baited into this sort of thing? Just walk away and don't say a word. Take it out on the next opponent.

Reaction Score
this doesn't really seem like a big deal. suspend him a couple games and get him back out there. most people i know have been involved in a lot worse during college. what kind of baby calls the police after being pushed?

Reaction Score
this doesn't really seem like a big deal. suspend him a couple games and get him back out there. most people i know have been involved in a lot worse during college. what kind of baby calls the police after being pushed?
I thought the same thing but we don't know the details, maybe someone on the board does but the articles don't reveal much. It could be as harmless as pushing a guy or he could've thrown a girl to the ground.

Reaction Score
A5’2 110 pound girl?

Reaction Score
I thought the same thing but we don't know the details, maybe someone on the board does but the articles don't reveal much. It could be as harmless as pushing a guy or he could've thrown a girl to the ground.
/\ this as we have zero details….
It may be absolutely minor, or the other end of the spectrum where you replace “victim” with “my daughter” in the quote. It becomes…”Drayton placed his hands on" my daughter, the report continued. My daughter "reported being pushed against the wall and then to the ground by Drayton,"
Hoping it is the former and just a dopey moment by a college kid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom