WOW | The Boneyard

WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

Reaction Score
When we replace Gampel we should build this video and surround sound system in. Maybe motion chairs too like IMAX.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
When we replace Gampel we should build this video and surround sound system in. Maybe motion chairs too like IMAX.
Don't forget the 3D glasses too to get the full effect!

I like the video being mapped to the floor. But, what about the people sitting on the other side - they have to look at it upside down?

Reaction Score
Looks like what they did at the winter olympics. They must have hired the Russian that programed their opening ceremony.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I've only been to a couple games at XL this year and I didn't see it, but do they still play the We Will Rock You Scene from Cheers!?

Nothing like gets fans more fired up than a 15 year old Jock Jams CD and a 24 year old pre credit sitcom scene (Albeit one of the greatest sitcoms in the history of TV).

Reaction Score
I live in Northeast Ohio - seen the new imaging system in action live. It's awesome, even sitting from behind the basket - nosebleed.

All NBA will have it - and I assume only the schools with major $$$ will acquire one. You know UK will have this thing next year.

Would be nice showing a UConn montage at Midnight Madness for all the recruits and National TV. Petition to rent the damn thing for one night :)

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Awesome but at what cost?
At first look I thought it was U of Cinci
Probably more deserving than the Cavs!

Reaction Score
I've only been to a couple games at XL this year and I didn't see it, but do they still play the We Will Rock You Scene from Cheers!?

Nothing like gets fans more fired up than a 15 year old Jock Jams CD and a 24 year old pre credit sitcom scene (Albeit one of the greatest sitcoms in the history of TV).

Hey come on now..."Jock Jams 1" came out in 1995.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
That is friggen awesome. It's also a good reason to talk to all of our NBA alums when it's time to replace Gampel and say "hey wouldn't that be cool in Storrs?" :)

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
I want a hologram projector to show 3D recreations of classic moments in the appropriate location on the court. Imagine being at Gampel and seeing a 3D projection of Langdon tripping or Burrell's full court heave?

Reaction Score
Can we use a hologram to make it look like the Patoni tiles arent falling apart?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Husky25 said:
I've only been to a couple games at XL this year and I didn't see it, but do they still play the We Will Rock You Scene from Cheers!? Nothing like gets fans more fired up than a 15 year old Jock Jams CD and a 24 year old pre credit sitcom scene (Albeit one of the greatest sitcoms in the history of TV).

"YOU CANT BASH THE XL CENTER!" crew will be along shortly to defend the Concrete Monstrosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom