Wow. We still have a chance | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Wow. We still have a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
uconn is coming off a game against Tulane where they did not
Score an offensive point and we are taking about beating undefeated Houston and temple
On road back to back weeks. Please stop

But we have a bye week.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Glass half empty guy says we didn't score an offensive point against Tulane. Glass half fun guy says we didn't give up an offensive point against Tulane either.
The FG?? I get your point though.

Reaction Score
Our chances of a AAC championship have been dashed by the USF win over Cinci. Like I said in original post, it was incredibly unlikely . It was something to root for , especially after 10 games into season.

Now we have something else to root for which is a bowl bid. Which leads me to an analogy. For my 50th Birthday myself , wife , 2 brothers and a group of about 35 people from the Bristol area traveled to Notre Dame for the UConn game. At that time almost nobody gave us a chance to win. The date for Notre Dame game was Nov 21st, today is Nov 21st. My Birthday is tomorrow. UConn beats Notre Dame for biggest road win in our history on Nov 21st. We play Houston today ( Nov 21st) , in what I would consider ( arguably) the biggest home win in UConn history. Almost nobody is giving us a chance to win.

Coincidence, I don't think so. Lets rock The Rent today. Go Huskies.

Reaction Score
Happy birthday to me. What a great win for uconn program. Don't want to brag , but I called it this morning. No coincidence uconn wins big games on Nov 21 ( day before my bday). I am so incredibly happy. GO huskies

Reaction Score
Even though the crowd wasn't the biggest we ever had. It was a great crowd when needed. I think it gives us momentum not only as a team , but as a crowd. I really think this will help us with season tickets and attendence next year . Great, huge win . Go huskies

Reaction Score
uconn is coming off a game against Tulane where they did not
Score an offensive point and we are taking about beating undefeated Houston and temple
On road back to back weeks. Please stop
Scotty, Not here to boast, but we sure took care of business vs Houston. I guess your "Please Stop" comment seems a little ridiculous today.

Reaction Score
Scotty, Not here to boast, but we sure took care of business vs Houston. I guess your "Please Stop" comment seems a little ridiculous today.
You said win two games....so not really.

Reaction Score
You said win two games....so not really.
You are correct. But we still have a shot at getting 2 wins. That would be awesome. I am just very happy of the progress this team has made over last 2 years. It was disheartening watching the team the last few years. The most important thing in life and sports is Hope. We finally have Hope and that is wonderful

Reaction Score
You are correct. But we still have a shot at getting 2 wins. That would be awesome. I am just very happy of the progress this team has made over last 2 years. It was disheartening watching the team the last few years. The most important thing in life and sports is Hope. We finally have Hope and that is wonderful
As a Red Sox fan I know all too well the saying " theres always next year"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr