Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Undecided
RB Barry Sanders Jr., Stanford to ...
C Jake Raulerson, Texas to ...
RB Derrick Green, Michigan to ...
QB Davis Webb, Texas Tech to ...
QB Seth Collins, Oregon State to ...

I immediately looked up Raulerson, a graduate transfer stud on the OL would really help shore things up for next season... he's a grad transfer but visited UCLA over the weekend and really enjoyed it, apparently wants to get into UCLA MBA program. Mentioned Michigan and Stamford as other places that interested him but didn't think he could get into the MBA programs there.

Anyone with Business School connections wanna try to steal this kid from UCLA? ;)

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I immediately looked up Raulerson, a graduate transfer stud on the OL would really help shore things up for next season... he's a grad transfer but visited UCLA over the weekend and really enjoyed it, apparently wants to get into UCLA MBA program. Mentioned Michigan and Stamford as other places that interested him but didn't think he could get into the MBA programs there.

Anyone with Business School connections wanna try to steal this kid from UCLA? ;)

You ever seen UCLA's campus? Good luck with that.... ;)

Reaction Score

JakeRaulerson552:52pm via Twitter for iPhone
I will be taking my talents to Westwood! Can't wait to start this new chapter in my life! #GoBruins

Reaction Score
This thread has been up for over 4 hours and nobody commented on the former famous UConn QB recruit who also made the list.

Well done, Boneyard! Well done...
Someone smarter than me should start a poll to try and guess where he will transfer to next. 5th times a charm!

Reaction Score
You ever seen UCLA's campus? Good luck with that.... ;)

Heck with the campus, have you see the scenery that is on that campus? Plus, unlike Storrs, bless UConn's heart, the scenery is not bundled in 6 layers of clothes 4 months of the year trudging through 3 foot snowdrifts in -10 F windchill walking in between classes.

Oh, and UCLA's Anderson School of Business has the #17 nationally ranked MBA program in the US (Forbes), UConn is not ranked in the top 50.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
This thread has been up for over 4 hours and nobody commented on the former famous UConn QB recruit who also made the list.

Well done, Boneyard! Well done...
Wasn't there a thread on this somewhere? Maybe it was mentioned on the recruiting board? Not sure how you label this kid an "important" transfer when he hasn't played a down at the FBS level if I remember correctly, but that's just me....moving on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom