Wow. The last 5 Hours of Today | The Boneyard

Wow. The last 5 Hours of Today

Reaction Score
So , I get home at 5o’clock from work- DVRd the game , shut my phone off , wifey takes the kids out, I make myself a drink , head downstairs crazy excited to watch us smack Providence. Everything perfect , right ? Put the game on And see that bouknight is officially not playing (OK -disappointing , but , no biggie he’ll be back for the Xavier game for sure right?). Then proceed to watch us play an awful game which no one tries to attack the basket Against a depleted Providence team. So , game ends and I’m staring at the screen in shock , only to come to the boneyard and see Hurleys quote about bouknight not being close to ready? wow! . I mean , I know James Wiseman did it last year but That was kind of a different situation and I know it’s been done in football the past few years- athletes skipping out on bowl games , but when have u ever seen someone decide to shut it down in the middle of February in coll hoops because they’re going to be a lottery pick ? if this really happens we have to have the worst luck in the world the last five years. Wow , how things have taken a turn fir the worse since 3pm today . Heal up JB. We need ya!!! Guess I better pour another one.

Reaction Score
Lol...yes I am pouring another one.

I sorta of get Bouk not wanting to damage himself when bE teams will be triple teaming him and throwing the kitchen sink at him. There is a reason NBA players like to play with other really good players and not alone.

Hope he plays a few more for us but it's a mystery of he will.

Reaction Score
I also woke up hyped for today’s game. Felt good to have a 4pm game as opposed to our 8:30/9pm games. Figured I’d get a few things done and then watch the game. Within the first 4 mins I was already feeling kind of off. Our starting PG was already heading to the bench with 2 quick fouls and I knew we wouldn’t be seeing him until the second half. We played an avg first half then fell apart in the second. I should’ve decided to drink like my man JB75...on to Xavier. Guess I’ll be drinking Saturday for sure

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom