Wow, Nika Got Twittered Hard | The Boneyard

Wow, Nika Got Twittered Hard

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
When she announced her top 5 on twitter.

Proud to say it was the other guys who were slobbering all over her. In hindsight it's sorta entertaining. It may also go to show some here that Nika was no easy get.

PS. Click on her post to see the comments on Twitter - quite a string of stuff!

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Proud to say it was the other guys who were slobbering all over her. In hindsight it's sorta entertaining. It may also go to show some here that Nika was no easy get.

this is pretty much the reaction you'll find for highly ranked recruits and it includes individual fans and specific fan sites which we've been told could be a recruiting violation............if it is nobody reports it because it is pretty common.........

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
WOW that was entertaining to read, especially after the fact now that she's coming to UCONN. The L'ville fans were over the top. Can't say they lack passion tho.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
WOW that was entertaining to read, especially after the fact now that she's coming to UCONN. The L'ville fans were over the top. Can't say they lack passion tho.

you should see what the South Carolina fans send.............

Reaction Score

I don't know if anyone was slobbering over her: ALL I know is Uconn has her and they dont (and I love it). I think over the next 4 years or so we'll be repeating those words often---UCONN HAS HER AND YOU DON'T

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom