Wow, is Sue Bird ever BEAUTIFUL ... | The Boneyard

Wow, is Sue Bird ever BEAUTIFUL ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
750x422

Reaction Score
hubba hubba !! My wife passed away just this morning :( so I am available :) Does Sue like really old guys ??

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
What happened to that poor guy to her right? It looks like he was kidnapped by a wild band of Boneyard WCBB fans and had strange religious rites done to him.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I gotta say her make up was pretty bad for the game. They washed her out and eye liner was a mess. Sue looks gorgeous without make up, so she still looked good but next time she should just do her own make up.

(Now, if you excuse me, I have to turn in my man card just for posting this.)

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
She did a great job doing the game. I really liked her style. She's going to be a good
one.
I disagree. She spoke too fast, and sometimes so low I couldn't hear her, like she was speaking under her breath. I think she had some good things to say, a very nice change of pace, just wish that I could have heard every thing she said.

Reaction Score
I disagree. She spoke too fast, and sometimes so low I couldn't hear her, like she was speaking under her breath. I think she had some good things to say, a very nice change of pace, just wish that I could have heard every thing she said.
It pains me to have to agree with you, but I watched a replay of the game last night and felt the same. There were several places that I had to re-run the recording and jack up the volume and still couldn't make out what she was saying? That, and she repeatedly said 'yeah' and a few other common slang terms which detracted from what she was trying to say. Like you mention, she had good observations, so I'm sure with some coaching she'll be just fine. I wish her the best.

Reaction Score
hubba hubba !! My wife passed away just this morning :( so I am available :) Does Sue like really old guys ??
To flesh out Huskies Rule's comment, last night in his dream meeting with Sue, it went like this:

Sue: "What do you do?"
HR: "Nothing right now I just got out of prison."
Sue: "What were you in for?"
HR: "I killed my wife."
Sue: "Oh, so you're available!"

Reaction Score
See, this is part of UConn's master plan. Sue Bird is the heir apparent to Geno. I've got it all figured out. Even though she says she couldn't live in middle of nowhere Storrs, first we start her off by doing the broadcasts. Then once she's used to kinda always being around the state, she'll just say what the hell I might as well do it, I'm already here. Just like Marisa Moseley worked at ESPN before coming to UConn, so will Sue Bird.

Reaction Score
To flesh out Huskies Rule's comment, last night in his dream meeting with Sue, it went like this:

Sue: "What do you do?"
HR: "Nothing right now I just got out of prison."
Sue: "What were you in for?"
HR: "I killed my wife."
Sue: "Oh, so you're available!"

Don't you put words in my mouth, Beast! You and the cops have it all wrong. My wife died in a horrific bungee jumping accident at Victoria falls in Zimbabwe when the polypropylene strands of her brand new bungee cord (which I kindly purchased for her birthday just two days ago, along with an ample life-insurance policy) inexplicably snapped in six places :( No prison for me, Beast. I have several eyewitnesses, an airtight alibi, and the best lawyers money can buy. So, how about it, Sue? Awaiting your response. Fondly, HR

Reaction Score
She always looks extra good when she's with Geno, and if you google "Sue Bird image," you will see nothing but stunning photos, even her bobblehead one and even this one, which is a little odd.

2012691196.jpg
Are you suggesting that she has a thing for that old geezer and dolls herself up for him? Or that when juxtaposed to coach she looks extra stunning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom