Wow, has Penn State (3-13) ever tumbled ... | The Boneyard

Wow, has Penn State (3-13) ever tumbled ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like Rutgers basketball, but the RU-PSU game today (RU by 20) was a hard-to-watch debacle. PSU has a ton of size but their guard play was frightening. What screamed out most were two stat lines the likes of which I had never seen before- Rutgers with 22 steals and PSU committed 38 turnovers. 38 !! One good thought- Brianna Banks is gonna be a happy kid by getting a helluva lot of playing time next year for Coquese.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Penn State hopefully (for Icebear's sake) has bottomed out. They get Banks next year as well as some highly regarded players - 2 top 20 guards in Page and Ashanti, and then a pair of lighly regarded post players. But given their size currently and lack of quality guard play, adding Banks and the other 2 should make them at least competitive next year...

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
That was my thought watching them play last week. I made mention that to my eye it was guard play. Sierra Moore was playing out of position a lot. She is more of a wing but she got caught in some traps due to her ball handling.

I think Penn State will pull a Phoenix next season and rise from the firey ash that is the 2014-15 season and Banks will lead the way.

Reaction Score
Geno said that Coquese was impressive a young coach as he had seen. Maybe it's recruiting. But she better gets things turned around soon bc another season like this is not gonna fly in state college.

Reaction Score
That was my thought watching them play last week. I made mention that to my eye it was guard play. Sierra Moore was playing out of position a lot. She is more of a wing but she got caught in some traps due to her ball handling.

I think Penn State will pull a Phoenix next season and rise from the firey ash that is the 2014-15 season and Banks will lead the way.

Penn State will be better next year - it could not get any worse. However, they will still be mediocre at best next year. The freshman guards should help, as well as Banks, but don't expect them to go from 5 wins to 20.

Reaction Score
Zo, ven did you first notiss dis problem?

Ven my Zikologeest Dr Munsterberg telld me to zeek out die sekunde favorit teamgeist, for ven der UConn frauleins nein playing das spiel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom