Wow Christyn Williams (Putting in work work) | The Boneyard

Wow Christyn Williams (Putting in work work)

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Highly motivated Evina powering through rehab, Anna's nuitrion regimen reconfiguring her body, and now Christyn going all She-Hulk on us... there just HAS TO BE a season for this group to harvest the fruits of their labors!!

78a085da6e8e4eaecb81223670ddea93.jpg

Last edited:

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
How does that help her play basketball?
Seems pretty obvious but... being stronger and fitter helps in any sport. Christyn is a rebounder and finisher around the hoop, definitely skills that are enhanced by strength. We are only seeing a glimpse of the weight training part of her routine. Presumably she'd be working on her dribbling and shooting skills also because she's a passionate hooper and IT'S THE FUN PART. In general, I'd rather see pictures of my players getting buff in the weight room over the summer than see them slamming burgers at a beach party. If nothing else, it exhibits dedication to the goal of getting better every day.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don't weigh 300 pounds, but I dead-lifted by body off the bed this morning, so I feel pretty good about that too! LOL... :p
Eric, try sliding your left foot off the bed and onto the floor, then bring your right foot over. Get someone to pull you upward and to the left. It works for me every time.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
For anyone who may not be aware. Christyn is deadlifting 300+ lbs in the photo, a very impressive amount for a young lady.
Looks to me like two 45-pound plates, four 25s, and two 10s, which would be 255 if that's a 45-pound hex bar.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Muffet has retired so there shouldn't be any reason for brawling in the UConn games.
You can never tell..........she could run onto the court from the grandstand.

Reaction Score
How does that help her play basketball?
Upper body strength enables her to finish at the rim through contact. A player with a weaker upper body will get thrown off rhythm and be unable to finish when receiving contact.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom