Wounded Warriors at Game Tonight. | The Boneyard

Wounded Warriors at Game Tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Our contact at Wounded Warriors has assured us that two Wounded Warriors (recently returned from Iraq or most likely Afghanistan) will be seated in Row Y, Section 106, seats 6 & 7 (haandicap seats at top of lower bowl). I hope some Boneyarder(s) will seek them out before the game or at halftime to welcome them home.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Awesome!!! These folks deserve great repsect and honor.

. . . and a reminder from the Kibitzer that award of the Purple Heart medal is not a mark of intelligence. We call it the "too dumb to duck" award.

Reaction Score
KIB -- very glad you put this up.

Hopefully, EVERYONE there will envelop these folks with warmth and appreciation.

Here's an opportunity for the UCONN students and band to really show something; hopefully some one from both groups will take some leadership on this and find some great ways to acknowedge the man and women who risk their lives for us...and that included the police on duty at and around the game. .

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Thats a pretty stupid remark.

Obviously, you don't know me. When I said "we" I referred to my brothers (and a few deserving sisters) who are also members of the Military Order of the Purple Heart. I am life member #L3413. It's "our" stupid remark.

I appreciate your sensitivity and I acknowledge that I should have anticipated that when I mischievously posted it here.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Obviously, you don't know me. When I said "we" I referred to my brothers (and a few deserving sisters) who are also members of the Military Order of the Purple Heart. I am life member #L3413. It's "our" stupid remark.

I appreciate your sensitivity and I acknowledge that I should have anticipated that when I mischievously posted it here.

Your explaination to the reaction was as classy as ever, Kib. You are an amazing person. It's an honor to know you.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Find something else to Joke about.
Kibitzer is being far too modest in terms of his own contributions in defense of our country. Suffice it to say if he's joking, he's more than earned the right to do so.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Our contact at Wounded Warriors has assured us that two Wounded Warriors (recently returned from Iraq or most likely Afghanistan) will be seated in Row Y, Section 106, seats 6 & 7 (haandicap seats at top of lower bowl). I hope some Boneyarder(s) will seek them out before the game or at halftime to welcome them home.
Thank you Kib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog