Would you date a rival’s cheerleader? (help with research) | The Boneyard

Would you date a rival’s cheerleader? (help with research)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We're looking to answer that question by conducting research on college football rivalries across the country. Please take our survey to tell us what rivalry means to UConn fans, and we'll come back to share the results later in the year. As an added incentive, we'll give away three Amazon gift cards ($100, $50, $50) via a random drawing on or about September 10.

http://nkubusiness.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1R2QsOIXzkdM8IZ&mbsrc=mb0480

Thanks in advance for helping with our research!

(To Mods: Sorry if this isn't acceptable use of the board or if you'd like it posted elsewhere, just please let us know and we'll remove it)

Dr. David Tyler, Western Carolina University
Dr. Joe Cobbs, Northern Kentucky University

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'm a Yankees/Giants fan, and married a Red Sox/Patriots fan. I think it keeps things interesting. I'd rather she be interested in those things than not interested at all.

As for UConn... Could I stomach dating a Rutgers or BC cheerleader?? Oof. I'd say yes but it would be very situationally dependent. Man I hate those schools.

Reaction Score
Did your research tell you not to post surveys on gamedays? It's gameday, damn it, and I want the fans to stay focused on the task at hand. :cool:

Reaction Score
This is not even a real question. C'mon now. dont waste your time on this survey.

Reaction Score
Do not underestimate the power of the poon-tang.

Undefeated since the Garden of Eden.

richard32.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member