Would appreciate a stat clarification. Thanks | The Boneyard

Would appreciate a stat clarification. Thanks

Reaction Score
When the Huskies played UCF on 1/9/18 I read somewhere at the time that Geno's record when coaching against a team with one of his former player on the coaching staff was 60-0. (in this case N. Sales),
However after playing Temple (T. Cordoza) the Huskies web site stated his record is 34 and 0 .
Can someone reconciles these 2 stats? Thanks.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Suspect it may be the difference between 'Head Coach' and 'Coach' - HC record would be games against Temple, Cinci, and Hartford while assistants would include Pitt (Shea), the various schools Willnett has been at, UCF, and maybe others.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Suspect it may be the difference between 'Head Coach' and 'Coach' - HC record would be games against Temple, Cinci, and Hartford while assistants would include Pitt (Shea), the various schools Willnett has been at, UCF, and maybe others.
Morgan Valley and Carla Berube, when she was at Providence.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Stacey Hansmeyer at Oklahoma. Tamika Williams was at Ohio St., Kansas and Kentucky.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Or both, as in the case of Temple, with Tonya at the helm and Wilnett as assistant.

Reaction Score

Seems a bit unfair to count games against assistants rather than only HC's.
But it is what it is.. Seems some of Geno's toughest players turned to coaching.
Few talk about Willnet --or Hansmeyer--both earned their keep under some very tough boards. Willnet, I shall always remember her final game against Dukes really tall really big Bales and scored on her.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom