Worst Season in a Decade? | The Boneyard

Worst Season in a Decade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Could end up being.

Makes me mad, sad, angry and hostile.

Agree. At least they played hard for Randy during those thankless Bones and DJ years. They should have stayed in the locker room at the half.

Reaction Score
Not a good idea to get hostile. People here will want to take torches and pitchforks (and who knows what else) to PP's house.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
And it's half over, funny part is they will probably pull off a shocker before years end.

Reaction Score
And it's half over, funny part is they will probably pull off a shocker before years end.
With players' parents being super-pissed at PP, I wouldn't be surprised if the players tank the rest of the season. Somehow, I get the impression we're going to have all-time low crowds at the Rent for the last two games.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I don't see it happening. We're not good at the basic things that used to keep us hanging around, like field position, running the ball, and time management.

Reaction Score
I don't see it happening. We're not good at the basic things that used to keep us hanging around, like field position, running the ball, and time management.
Randy was never good at clock management either

I agree with the rest though.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
With players' parents being super-pissed at PP, I wouldn't be surprised if the players tank the rest of the season. Somehow, I get the impression we're going to have all-time low crowds at the Rent for the last two games.
Might be like Yale bowl

Reaction Score
I would kill for Randy's clock management skills right about now..........
I'm an apologist. Just being honest. I can admit randy had flaws and clock management was one of them.

If edsall was mediocre I'd love a mediocre coach right about now.

Reaction Score

How did the one twitter post turn into "player's parent being super-pissed @ PP"?? Did I miss a few

Tim Fontenault@Tim_Fontenault
Talking to a bunch of angry parents of players. They're done with Pasqualoni.

Reaction Score
Um, that one twitter post said the players' parents are super-pissed at PP?

No Butch It's says "talking to a bunch of angry parents of players. They're done with Pasqualoni" -

Then you proceed to add - "I wouldn't be surprised if the players tank the rest of the season"

Reaction Score
No Butch It's says "talking to a bunch of angry parents of players. They're done with Pasqualoni" -

Then you proceed to add - "I wouldn't be surprised if the players tank the rest of the season"
Let me do a little calculus equation for you. Done with coach = not play for him.

Reaction Score
Let me do a little calculus equation for you. Done with coach = not play for him.

I failed calculus - useless class. See, my point is that just because you write it, it isn't fact.

Reaction Score
I failed calculus - useless class. See, my point is that just because you write it, it isn't fact.
You good at history? There's also historical instances where that happened.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Agree. At least they played hard for Randy during those thankless Bones and DJ years. They should have stayed in the locker room at the half.

There were some decent excuses for two years (05/06)with injuries and a feeling that Randy had accomplished so much with Orlovsky. When Lorenzen and Frazier came in they successfuly cemented the importance of filling several key positions and surrounding them with disciplined over-achievers at the OL and on Defense.

This version is simply bad. As was mentioned before there isn't that sense the prospects coming in will improve things. Its too bleak. A couple commits from transfers in key positions each year and we would be thinking differently.

Lacking decent recruits after next season, if its 3 losing in a row, I think they have to pull the plug and go for a FCS or Sunbelt coach.

Reaction Score
I have never understood why they hired this guy. Why go for mediocrity, i don't get it.

Reaction Score
I have never understood why they hired this guy. Why go for mediocrity, i don't get it.
It was a "safe" hire. Completely backfired. We need to hire someone who is aggressive.

Reaction Score
So not @ UConn though. You're better @ Calculus - I've got history.

Good Night Butch -
If you want UConn specifically, you have the game against Syracuse we just played. Nighty night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom