Worst free throw attempt ever | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Worst free throw attempt ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Then there's Brian Meeker, the Olympian who has a word named after him. Meekered, as in, "He meekered the phone pole."

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Then there's Brian Meeker, the Olympian who has a word named after him. Meekered, as in, "He meekered the phone pole."

I blame the socks.

He's lucky he didn't break some ribs. Ouch.

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
Swin Cash can relate to shooting at the wrong basket! Still one of the funniest moments in UConn basketball history!

In watching that video I'm reminded of what a fine announcer Bob Picozzi is. I do think there's a shelf life to being an announcer, some may expire sooner than others, and Picozzi's had expired for UConn wcbb (so, too, would some unnamed others).

Yet he has a good voice for the job, a quick wit and is knowledgeable. I've always enjoyed listening to him do other games besides UConn, and for the first 5 years or so I loved him doing UConn. Some things just get old (read contrived and chatty) but he has a natural gift for what he does.

Reaction Score

Anyone that's returned kickoffs has done this several times a game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom