Worst Baylor foul | The Boneyard

Worst Baylor foul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
At 5:09 3 rd quarter see Carrington chop at Paige on breakaway. If you ever played this game
you only do that when you are trying to hurt the player. Should have been intentional and rejection
I think that one was very bad, and surely could have been a flagrant. But the big girl ( Bickle?) hooking Paige's arm was not only dangerous, but seemed to have been "practiced". This behavior must be condemned and eliminated. TAMU plays that way too. and employed that strategy to "win" two games they had no business winning.

Reaction Score
It's sad when there are multiple missed foul calls that you can pick out from one game, and in the "photos for Kim" thread, there are a half dozen, easily

Reaction Score
At 5:09 3 rd quarter see Carrington chop at Paige on breakaway. If you ever played this game
you only do that when you are trying to hurt the player. Should have been intentional and rejection
You at least but on an affront and help the player up, but no, not with Carrington's swagger.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Can we stop beating this poor dead horse?
Why? I mean I understand your sentiment, but for me, I find it entertaining and enlightening.

You don't think come final 4 weekend, we will all be subjected to more of ESPN's coverage of the "controversial" ending to the UCONN Baylor game several more times? But with no mention of the way more egregious "body blows" that Baylor got away with all game.

RogueDave

Wasn’t Me!
Reaction Score
To recalibrate my memory I have to go back and Rewatch some old Classic Rutgers games at the RAC...

It will readjust my perspective on what is considered rough play from a Historical standpoint probably Cappie Pondexter era teams should do the trick..

:D

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I think that one was very bad, and surely could have been a flagrant. But the big girl ( Bickle?) hooking Paige's arm was not only dangerous, but seemed to have been "practiced". This behavior must be condemned and eliminated. TAMU plays that way too. and employed that strategy to "win" two games they had no business winning.
Did you notice how she screened the closest ref when she did it?

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I love that rough and tough Baylor cried me a river, after throwing us into the turnbuckle for 39:50. They get all sad and weepy about incidental contact on a low percentage shot which was the result of a stupid play call that a jayvee high school coach would have been embarrassed to have called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom